• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look: CW's Supergirl & Superman Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsdesu

Yeah that costume was not fitted to him well... it's pretty unflattering. Design is fine, but he ain't looking great in it.

As posted before, he's a good-looking, well-built dude. Just a really unflattering photo.

Exactly. The costume should have been more accommodating to his physique. Plus that pose never works out well. I also find myself getting lost in all of that blue. Definitely a missed opportunity.

Supergirl's costume was and is still bad as well.

apcJHPV.png

LMAO

My first thought was "where are the muscles" ... but to be fair this is what.. a 2 episode cameo? Cant expect the dude to get Cavill jacked for 20 minutes of screen time. On the flip side though surely they could have found some no name that was already buff.

works for the monthly bugle

This would have been perfect if you got the newspapers right lol.. Bugle is Spiderman... you're thinking of Daily Planet.

Dominator

There seriously looks like there's something wrong with his face/head. I've seen the actor and he doesn't look like that lol

The angle just might be shit but god, did they only take one shot?

my first thought was: "that's a great bizarro"

It's also photoshopped to hell, so it's not exactly a good presentation of what will be on the screen.
Not that I watch any of the DC shows (or AoS) right now though.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I wish someone would update the OP with any of these comicon photos of him for comparison so the drive-by posts can stop. Clearly it's a bad photoshop job.

Also, hoping he will be featured in the inevitable crossover between SG, Arrow, and Flash. So close yet so far to having Justice League live action on TV. As much as the movie looks promising, an on-going live action TV series would be incredible.

Neoxon

I like the costume itself, but it doesn't really show off how bulked up the actor is (the pictures posted in this thread prove that the actor himself is quite buff). Then again, he's only gonna be in one or two episodes.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
It's almost like they were trying to make sure he didn't look better than Supergirl.

EulaCapra

THANK THE GAY GODS SUPERGIRL IS MOVING TO THE CW

My mind is spinning just thinking about all the required shirtless scenes from the male cast members.

sirap

Damn. Reeve really was perfection, wasn't he?

Tom Welling was the perfect Superboy too, but he had 10 seasons of character growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom