• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

agrajag

Banned
tumblr_mc2uuhMPDQ1qau0o2o1_500.jpg

this was the cereal of the gods, but they don't make it anymore :(

SeanR1221

I dunno bout dat spinach. I'd probably rather just eat it as a salad then throw it in my shake.

Just had a shake with PB, rolled oats, 1% milk, greek yogurt, banana, and some chocolate flavored ON whey.

so good.

I wasn't sure either, but honestly you cant taste it at all.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fiber Os >

I don't mess with cereal and never grew up eating it either so I am no expert. However, Fiber Os are legit. If you eat too many you will busting ass for days though.

PBY

Banned
Why is a trainer at my gym wasting the only bench press by having his client deadlift while standing on it? And doing it facing the bar? The fuck is she doin

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Seems to be working for me right now.

Gonna finish off my cheesecake tonight.

Just had an oreo ice cream sandwhich nomnomnom.

Chest 49.5
Arms 17.5
Waist 36
Neck 18.5

Yup, the hidden art of pancreas isolation exercises.

It's the bullet train to gainsville.

Pour one out for Petrie.

6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

abuC

Did chest, biceps and abs today, had such a ridiculous pump in my biceps that I couldn't even scratch my back had to ask my friend to do it and she thought it was funny. My reaction to the laughing

camron-side-eye-gif.gif

That shit ain't funny!

Chittagong

Gold Member
That reminds me, I was training yesterday next to a guy who supersetted 300RPM skipping with snatches dropped from the top at crazy speeds. Once he was done he walked past me, rolled up his sleeve for a view of his stiff bicep and shouted 'the pump! THE PUMP!!'

abuC

That reminds me, I was training yesterday next to a guy who supersetted 300RPM skipping with snatches dropped from the top at crazy speeds. Once he was done he walked past me, rolled up his sleeve for a view of his stiff bicep and shouted 'the pump! THE PUMP!!'

Dah pa-ump

MThanded

So carbnite is 30g of carbs or less for a week then carbs 5pm to sleep on the last day and back to low carb.

On this I probably should stick to lifting only I assume. My workouts are usually around 7am or 8am fasted before eating breakfast. Hopefully I won't be passed out in the gym.

Finally squatted 250 today. Sure it wasn't the 3x5 I was aiming for (it was more like 2,3,3,2,2,1), but I'm still happy with it.

I definitely felt like I kept on leaning forward too much when it got heavy though.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Finally squatted 250 today. Sure it wasn't the 3x5 I was aiming for (it was more like 2,3,3,2,2,1), but I'm still happy with it.

I definitely felt like I kept on leaning forward too much when it got heavy though.

Good work, leaning forward may be weak abs/lower back. Might need to add in GMs, back raises, and/or romanian deads.

(and ab work)

Regretting getting the flu shot, got sick for a few days. Thankfully i only really missed one main workout so it's time to just jump back in.

Hoping i can get through winter mostly unscathed now.

MThanded

Do lower back hyperextensions, they hit your hammies as well -

47_2.jpg

And do some ab work, I hit mine 3 times a week now and most of my lower back pain is vanishing.
I have lower back issues and hyperexts do the trick. Also I have tight hamstrings.

abuC

I have lower back issues and hyperexts do the trick. Also I have tight hamstrings.

Yeah man, I was overweight and had poor posture from my big ass gut dragging the rest of me down.

I actually got 3/4th of an inch taller from losing weight and fixing my posture, thanks to deads/hyperextensions.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Good mornings are fantastic as well and much easier to load than hyperextensions. You have to be very, very careful with good mornings though.

MegalonJJ

Banned
Have this discomfort/pain in my back.

It's about two-thirds up my back from the base of the spine and it creates this weird/pain sensation if I bend my head/neck forward :(

Has anyone else experienced this? I last did weights (arms) on Monday but only started feeling this today. (Could be from bad sleeping posture, but I guess I'll find out in the next few days).

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

It's about two-thirds up my back from the base of the spine and it creates this weird/pain sensation if I bend my head/neck forward :(

Has anyone else experienced this? I last did weights (arms) on Monday but only started feeling this today. (Could be from bad sleeping posture, but I guess I'll find out in the next few days).

Probably just a pulled muscle. If it's bad enough see a doctor.

Petrie

Banned

Do you sleep with a woman? If so there's your culprit. They fuck our backs all up with their insane sleeping patterns and positions.

abuC

What's recommended for ab work? Situps/crunches seem to be rather reviled here. Hanging leg raises?

I do planks while I watch TV, dragon flags, hanging leg raises at the gym, and the good ole ab wheel. I do most of my ab work at home, I have Insanity and the workout they have there is great for abs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom