• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackflag

Sounds strangely alluring to mix all of those together xD

Protein + Creatine shake it is then. How much gram should I mix into 500 ml milk from each?

Found this, recommendable?:

Should be 5g of creatine per day. That's sourced from creapure which is the best so get whatever brand is the cheapest per gram. It's all the same.

Zukuu

Banned
Should be 5g of creatine per day. That's sourced from creapure which is the best so get whatever brand is the cheapest per gram. It's all the same.
Thanks.

Wow that bottle will hold forever then. I only use shakes directly after work out tho. So I won't consume it daily.

abuC

This woman made it over to the muscles appreciation thread and I just wanted to say I'm smitten. What incredible arms.

QDF7nww.jpg

Hell no.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Her name is Heidi Vuorela, no shop either, she's got guns.
Not a drug on earth is making me hard if she's trying to seduce me. I understand the appeal of competitive bodybuilding but as a lover of women I hate to see excess ruin sexynesss. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not a drug on earth is making me hard if she's trying to seduce me. I understand the appeal of competitive bodybuilding but as a lover of women I hate to see excess ruin sexynesss. :(

I find POWER sexy, but it can take many forms. That one takes form on the arms!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Thanks.

Wow that bottle will hold forever then. I only use shakes directly after work out tho. So I won't consume it daily.

Creatine needs to be taken daily to maintain increased ATP levels.
It isn't a supplement that is used to replenish your natural levels of a resource your body used up while training.
It is used to increase the amount of an available resource above your natural levels.
So you take it every day during the planned period of usage. Which is usually a two month period of time.

But if you are just learning about supplements you should do some of your own research. Try going to bodybuilding.com and look at their basic supplement info.
Taking one persons opinion about an entire industry is not the best way to learn about something.

My simple supplement advice is take the basic fundamental supplements to make sure the machine is running properly. Multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, and protein if needed. Then add other select supplements to the mix as needed.
But don't go buy some complex pre-workout supplement if you are taking the basics first. Doesn't make sense.
You don't put premium gas in the car if you don't have oil in the engine first.

Good luck.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
And you can lose a pound or two when you shit yourself when you die.

I'm gonna be so shredded when I die. I should have like a get-together afterwards so people can stop by and see me all cut up.
I will just tell people I'm gonna be napping. That's when muscle recovery happens anyways. :)

Imm0rt4l

Her name is Heidi Vuorela, no shop either, she's got guns.
That other pic is much more flattering. Girls on gear is a no no. I don't get down with that muscle worship shit. Speaking of which, I went downtown and to the Vegas strip last week and I'm noticing more go go dancers are on dat Dere cell tech. Wasn't a good look at all IMO.

Darren870

Finally seeing some progress on my weight loss / cut. Down about 3kg since my last photos. I will try to post some this weekend.

Can almost see some abs under the gut.

despire

So what's the deal with incline bench? It's often said that it's an awesome chest builder and I've heard that many bodybuilders use it exclusively.

But when I look it up for example in exrx.net, it seems like it only targets a small portion of the pectoral muscles - the upper/clavicular portion.

So is it a good chest builder and why?

So....shaving upper body hair (front not back) what would you guys recommend?
Don't do it. Women fucking love chest hair. I trim mine like once a month just so I can get a better look at what kind of progress I am making, but other than that, straight up pelt, baby. You can use either a hair or or a beard trimmer with a guard on it to trim

Finally seeing some progress on my weight loss / cut. Down about 3kg since my last photos. I will try to post some this weekend.

Can almost see some abs under the gut.

Congratulations on your progress! I also made a new PR today...245 deadlifts!

Even the out of shape trainer came over and congratulated me...not sure if insulted or feeling good.

Go_Ly_Dow

Don't do it. Women fucking love chest hair. I trim mine like once a month just so I can get a better look at what kind of progress I am making, but other than that, straight up pelt, baby. You can use either a hair or or a beard trimmer with a guard on it to trim

Not the girl I know :p

Detox

No chalk, no non-machine pullup bars and just got told we shouldn't drop the bar during deadlifts because the bar might break. I'm only a novice but I should find a new gym right? Not this health club nonsense.

Petrie

Banned
No chalk, no non-machine pullup bars and just got told we shouldn't drop the bar during deadlifts because the bar might break. I'm only a novice but I should find a new gym right? Not this health club nonsense.

This part isn't "wrong", lower the bar like a decent human being. lol

Sounds like you should find a real gym though.

Detox

How low can you go back down with the bar? I feel it on my lower back when going down too much so I drop it around 10-15cm but the trainers come round and say please don't do that we lost a barbell like that a couple of weeks ago.

Kyaw

Just done a session with a PT on coaching full cleans. Started me off with kettlebell swings and got me exhausted as fuck. (Obviously my cardio is lacking, it's unbelievable)

And then we went on to hang cleans and practicing the catch. It was actually rather good because I learnt to not lean back so much and actually pull myself to the bar.

Maxed out at 60kg today for 1 which is a PR for me. 3 more sessions left with the guy.

Also he dropped the whole "30 minutes protein intake window after workout" thing. Is this legit?

Petrie

Banned
Anybody from FitGAF used the Fitbit ONE or Fitbit FLEX? There's a good deal online and I'm interested in the product, but want to see if anyone with goals like mine has found it useful, so here seemed like the place to ask.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anybodu from FitGAF used the Fitbit ONE or Fitbit FLEX? There's a good deal online and I'm interested in the product, but want to see if anyone with goals like mine has found it useful, so here seemed like the place to ask.

I have a One, but it really only benefitted me when I did no physical activity. If you're doing weight training I do NOT recommend it just because that's not really its role. The One is meant for you to realize how much sitting you do and make you get up and get out more often. It tracks general maintenance calories (not very accurately, unfortunately) and such.

You CAN add exercises to it, but it's not elegant to do so.

kylej

Banned
It's just a pedometer with a basic analytics package behind it. I bought one and didn't find the data to be very useful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's just a pedometer with a basic analytics package behind it. I bought one and didn't find the data to be very useful.

I did like it a lot BEFORE I got up off my ass. Now that "off-my-ass" is default behavior I get significantly less out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom