• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanR1221

Ok went with L for elbows and M for knees. I was measuring 30cm for arms which is the top end of L and 29cm for legs which is the middle of L and a lot of people posted to size them down. Worst case I have to exchange them.

The knees I actually got from amazon. I traded in bioshock and used some extra bestbuy credit and bought 75.00 in amazon kindle cards so I got the knee sleeves for 9.00

The elbow sleeves came to 72.00 shipped. So about 80.00 for everything.

SeanR1221

Oh and here is FitGafMan in drawn form

fitgafmandraw.png

bjb

Banned
Oh come on now I know you love Salmon bjb.

Hahaha that picture is amazing!

I do love me some salmon but you gotta be careful with that smoked shit man.

Splurge and buy some fresh wild salmon. I think Sean even bought the wild Alaskan fish oil. Frozen / Farm raised fish have mad toxins in them = /

Just watching out for errrrbody's health!

I do love me some salmon but you gotta be careful with that smoked shit man.

Splurge and buy some fresh wild salmon. I think Sean even bought the wild Alaskan fish oil. Frozen / Farm raised fish have mad toxins in them = /

Just watching out for errrrbody's health!

I totally know where your coming from. I always smoke my own Salmon and then vacuum seal it.

Wait but how does he....Looking like...He doesn't...Ummm
I don't even know.

sphinx

the piano man
impressive but really..he did wait like 30 sec between rep 7-8..

whenever I am in that situation, aka, going for the last rep while squating, I am thinking whether I'll be able to avoid passing out or throwing up trying to get that last rep. That guy must have been considering suicide in those last seconds, lol.

being serious, I'd guess the waiting had to do with getting air and breathing.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
impressive but really..he did wait like 30 sec between rep 7-8..

And? 30 seconds with 230kg on your back isn't exactly resting. In that situation you have to catch your breath and reset yourself physically and mentally without taking too long and letting the fatigue build up in your supporting muscles enough to impact your next rep. It's tough even with significantly less weight than 230kg. Generally, if someone isn't slowing down with high rep, high weight squats like that it's because their isn't enough on the bar.

Mully

Unknowingly stone/dealifted 345lbs yesterday at least ten trees at my landscaping job. Weighed one of the remaining blue spruces this morning at around 344.

That's a new PR.

Szu

I'm 5'7" and started at 111lbs in January. I'm at 125lbs right now and want to get to 130-135lbs. Having Asian metabolism is no joke. Just got to exercise and eat 10 times harder.

As a fellow Asian, I hear ya. Consume all the food things.

Petrie

Banned
What do you guys think about this program: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148036063

I'm still kind of looking around before settling on what program I want to hop on next week after 3.5 or so months of Strong Lifts. Folks over on Bodybuilding.com seem to think it's a great one to do after Strong Lifts as it incorporates all of those main lifts in addition to hypertrophy.

Need more info about you and your goals, as well as why you're dropping SL, to give any kind of input here.

4 weeks, 6 pounds down. :)

YEA BOY!

*EDIT*

PB2 is pretty cheap on Amazon right now. Great for cutting season.

$7.49 for a lb. of the regular stuff

$16.50 for 2lbs of the chocolate variety

PBY

Banned
Mannnnnn, just had a terrible weekend of roadtrip nonsense- bad food, no exercise, etc., and the hangover has continued to this week.

I may also need to reevaluate this Kelei routine. Since Dec, my bench has "gone up" 15 lbs, but its basically stalled, not sure whats gonna happen now.

Petrie

Banned
Yup. I bought 4 pounds for 30.00. The best cut food ever for peanutbutter lovers.

Grabbed 6lbs of the regular myself, along with 2lbs of the cocoa for a little variety. I used it the cocoa for healthier smores last Summer, so I'd like to have some around for that purpose.

CrankyJay

Banned
Explain these s'mores to me.

Eating when I'm hungry but keeping it clean plus only eating from 8-8.

Meh, part of "eating when I'm hungry" gets me to 9-9:30 sometimes.

I have a 5 month old so my bedtimes have been ranging from 9 to 5am or 10 to 6am...depending on when baby gets up.

Grown ass adult too tired to stay up past 9pm...lol

Need my 7-8 hours tho.

Petrie

Banned
Explain these s'mores to me.

Don't go thinking they were healthy. Everyone I know likes this other version of smores with a Reeses in there, so rather than destroy my daily macros, I merely hurt them by mixing some cocoa PB2 with water, and using it in place of the chocolate/reeses in the smore.

Healthier is a very relative term here. Was less than $150 cals a smore though, meaning I could fit in a couple and be part of the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom