• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

He's a wonderful visual stylist but since Drive went mainstream obviously he's now a big director, but everything else he's made is wildly unconventional. A director capable of greatness as opposed to a great director.

Nail on head. All of it.

bud

It's short movie day guys, can you help me choose one movie?

Bronsone, Starship Troopers, Sunshine, In Time or Torque?

haven't seen bronson
starship troopers is great '80s fare
sunshine is fantastic despite its third act
haven't seen in time but it's supposed to be really bad (the same director did gattaca, that's better than any of the films in that list, watch that!)
torque is absolutely awful and has cg that was bested by ps2 graphics when it came out

He's a wonderful visual stylist but since Drive went mainstream obviously he's now a big director, but everything else he's made is wildly unconventional. A director capable of greatness as opposed to a great director.

People are keen on his visual style and his off-beat representation of hyper-violence. Most can't seem to see past the fact that the film itself is not up to snuff on most levels.

Pusher 2 and 3 were so shit, nothing can forgive Refn for doing that after the fantastic Pusher 1, even if Valhalla Rising is the greatest movie of all time.

pulga

Banned
Xabi Prieto and Inigo Martinez, motherfuckers. Nice to see Madrid with a few more Spanish players in their side, but Modric should come to United.
I saw you talking shit about Madrid back there. This is how you do me during my abscence? Go choke on a dick, you miserable hairless vagina.
tumblr_m016pu8VoA1qfgzzvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lpovtvle2k1qbo8g0.gif

Enjoy, but please stay safe man.

Haha, AT is already on the to do list! A must, me thinks. Thanks bro! I actually dug up some graphs which indicate mushrooms are the least dangerous of any drug, so Im not too worried!

shortyme

Well guys, I'm back at my hometown and some old and close high school buddies and I are gonna pop some shrooms today. Ive never done it, does anyone have any advice? Maybe some entertainment to recommend?

I just did them Saturday, don't do a lot. You don't need a lot if they're good. If you're not feeling anything after an hour, don't do a shitload more.

Remember its all in your head, you're totally in control, and you'll be cool. Nothing can ruin your buzz if you don't let it.

It's technically a tie, I'll go with Sunshine, feel like that kind of sci-fi. Bronson and Starship next week!

I'll watch Gattaca soon bud.

I do wonder which would Fry choose.

Did you guys watch Moon? Incredible picture.

Shagwell

Well guys, I'm back at my hometown and some old and close high school buddies and I are gonna pop some shrooms today. Ive never done it, does anyone have any advice? Maybe some entertainment to recommend?

Just stay chill homie and remind yourself there really isn't anything to be worried about. As for entertainment...shit everything is entertaining on shrooms. My buddy had some dope posters on the wall that I got lost in

pulga

Banned
I just did them Saturday, don't do a lot. You don't need a lot if they're good. If you're not feeling anything after an hour, don't do a shitload more.

Remember its all in your head, you're totally in control, and you'll be cool. Nothing can ruin your buzz if you don't let it.

Last parts important, I've been mentally preparing myself all day lol.

As long as you remember this, bad trips are fun too. Whatever you do, remember you're not a bird. NOT A BIRD.
Were gonna be near a pool, gotta remember Im not a fucking fish!

Taking Turok's side

You fucking sellout

Why the fuck am I a sellout now

Dont even know what the debate was, just saw that FF quoted some verbal diahrrea out of ye

Just got back from another opera. Beautiful. But I may have read Football-Italia at interval for all the latest in #OccupyJojo

Also, added a bunch of FootyGAF on twitter. But who is who? May have not added some of you JTs because of the real names....

Messi

I saw you talking shit about Madrid back there. This is how you do me during my abscence? Go choke on a dick, you miserable hairless vagina.

He was talking shit where it needed to talked. You madrid cunts were getting your dicks hard over formations and shit. I love your Juve side, but my friend your madrid side is a nasty gash that you need to get rid of. You are better than them.

Just got back from another opera. Beautiful. But I may have read Football-Italia at interval for all the latest in #OccupyJojo

Also, added a bunch of FootyGAF on twitter. But who is who? May have not added some of you JTs because of the real names....

I am proof. I don't post much. Some day ill twitter a message to Olivia and then curl up and die. Until then I just creep gaffers on there.

Wilbur

Banned
Why the fuck am I a sellout now

Dont even know what the debate was, just saw that FF quoted some verbal diahrrea out of ye

I almost don't want to tell you so you can go find out yourself. Turok shitting out turdchips

Fade, I'm nathanrb61 or something. I don't tweet much. Just retweet Koreans mostly.

pulga

Banned
Forgive him/us, winding up Turok_ITK is our guilty pleasure.

Awww, I missed some Turok fun?

Wish he was here actually, maybe he could tell me something about Illarramendi, since Timerda couldnt.

Just stay chill homie and remind yourself there really isn't anything to be worried about. As for entertainment...shit everything is entertaining on shrooms. My buddy had some dope posters on the wall that I got lost in

Omg, the poster shit is amazing LOL

Taking my brand new 3DSXL with me, gonna pop SML in and see what happens lol

Also, we should make a FootieGAF version of The Contest. I have no idea why I'd do this to me but I've always wanted to take part and always miss those GAF ones lol
Guess I'm doing it alone then :(

Anyway, I'm sorry, Arnie. I really am. But what can I do? Blame Bayern for taking Götze, that's when all this shit started...

Well I've done shrooms and LSD, in fact will do LSD again this monday.

I would tell you to take it while you can still ride it during sunlight, because that shit is the bomb. If you can like go to a pretty place that's all nature you are gonna feel like you just found out the meaning of life.

Aside from it, everything's kinda better with. Try everything really, you are going to see and feel things from another perspective. Sex, music, t.v....

Last parts important, I've been mentally preparing myself all day lol.

Bad tripping will only happen in a negative environment really. You are just going to realize everything if you let it kick in and allow yourself to understand what it is that it's doing to you.

It's like... you are going to see colors for the first time you know? Your notion of time will be warped, and your sense of proportions and movement. I remember being with this friend, and he's sitting opposite of me and the shit was still kicking in, all of a sudden we are laughing our asses off as we realize that what was a small garden looked like a forest.

And dubstep just goes on another level with that shit.

pulga

Banned
Im sitting here on the toilet, reading page 108-109, and I cant stop shaking my head.

Ffs Turok, this is why people hate us. Stop posting so much drivel -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom