• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOcj1MQCQAE5xBn.jpg:large

iZUlFGetWJh1z.gif

pulga

Banned
Bad tripping will only happen in a negative environment really. You are just going to realize everything if you let it kick in and allow yourself to understand what it is that it's doing to you.

It's like... you are going to see colors for the first time you know? Your notion of time will be warped, and your sense of proportions and movement. I remember being with this friend, and he's sitting opposite of me and the shit was still kicking in, all of a sudden we are laughing our asses off as we realize that what was a small garden looked like a forest.

And dubstep just goes on another level with that shit.

Crusher pls. You're giving me a chubby and Ive got a nice turd sliding out my ass.

Wilbur

Banned
You sick fuck. Go join Andres in your quest for beastiality glory.

Look. There's a panda outside. In one hand, it holds it's dick. It's a phenomenal girth. It's potentially the object that'll finally destroy your rectum after years of self abuse.

In the other hand he holds Thiago's contract, signed and ready to be handed over to based Woodward.

Tell me.

What would you do

Look. There's a panda outside. In one hand, it holds it's dick. It's a phenomenal girth. It's potentially the object that'll finally destroy your rectum after years of self abuse.

In the other hand he holds Thiago's contract, signed and ready to be handed over to based Woodward.

Tell me.

What would you do

Submit. Take one for Moyes. Become an #oldtraffordhero

Wilbur

Banned
Submit. Take one for Moyes. Become an #oldtraffordhero

The first coming leads to the second coming.

Moyeezus turns bread into wine. He turns Fabio into the world's best centre midfielder. He feeds the 659m. He ascends to heaven with Fergod.

Judgment day is upon the rest of Europe. They shall be judged for their sins. They shall be torn apart with quick transitions between defence and attack. They will submit to the powers of Moyeezus

shortyme

Moyeezus turns bread into wine. He turns Fabio into the world's best centre midfielder. He feeds the 659m. He ascends to heaven with Fergod.

Judgment day is upon the rest of Europe. They shall be judged for their sins. They shall be torn apart with quick transitions between defence and attack. They will submit to the powers of Moyeezus

You sound like Turok

This is going on my oversized, penis-shaped gravestone.

Tell me.

What would you do

Roll into a ball, and suck my own dick. The panda would marvel at the latest technological advancement towards masturbation. Naturally I am cooler, and have much better aesthetics than some lame panda, that he would imitate me. I will then grab the contract and find some bamboo stick and knock the cheeky cunt out for even thinking about holding Thiago's United arrival hostage.

Shagwell

Did the same a few weeks back, and it went away a week after. shit game.

Think the only thing that I like about it is the fact that there actually feels like a proper variety of goals scored. Some are scrappy, some are beauts, and some are just strikers' finishes. That's literally the only part of the gameplay that is somewhat reminiscent of actual football.

FIFA's goals feel so samey after a while, you know?

Messi

Think the only thing that I like about it is the fact that there actually feels like a proper variety of goals scored. Some are scrappy, some are beauts, and some are just strikers' finishes. That's literally the only part of the gameplay that is somewhat reminiscent of actual football.

FIFA's goals feel so samey after a while, you know?

Oh very much so.

Scum

Awww, I missed some Turok fun?

Wish he was here actually, maybe he could tell me something about Illarramendi, since Timerda couldnt.

Omg, the poster shit is amazing LOL

Taking my brand new 3DSXL with me, gonna pop SML in and see what happens lol
Stick the 3D slider on full whack! @_@

I am so desperate to play a football game that isn't FIFA that I just ordered PES.

Instant buyer's remorse.
PES5/6 > *

Now I want to know what Horse/Smurf hybrid babies look like.
FLm9W.jpg

FeD.nL

Ok, call me a pessimist but when the first rumours appeered of Bojan wanting to go to a dutch club I thought, ye sure. And now we got him for possibly 2 seasons, hopefully Eriksen and Alderweireld sign a extension and then please a favorable CL draw.

But damn i'm so happy right now!

Messi

Ok, call me a pessimist but when the first rumours appeered of Bojan wanting to go to a dutch club I thought, ye sure. And now we got him for possibly 2 seasons, hopefully Eriksen and Alderweireld sign a extension and then please a favorable CL draw.

But damn i'm so happy right now!

I like Bojan, hope he does well for you guys. Is it a loan or did you buy him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom