• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
This has not yet stopped being funny to me yet.
I literally threw my glasses off and hit my head against my desk at work after hearing this on 5 Live Sports Extra.

I'm legitimately fucking livid at Honda right now.

They have a great motorsports division, with a good MotoGP, BTCC, WTCC, and American racing factory backed teams and engines yet they can't make an F1 engine to save their lives.

It's embarrassing as a lifelong F1 fan and McLaren follower. It's a travesty and I'm sick of the excuses.

Juicy Bob

I literally threw my glasses off and hit my head against my desk at work after hearing this on 5 Live Sports Extra.

I'm legitimately fucking livid at Honda right now.

They have a great motorsports division, with a good MotoGP, BTCC, WTCC, and American racing factory backed teams and engines yet they can't make an F1 engine to save their lives.

It's embarrassing as a lifelong F1 fan and McLaren follower. It's a travesty and I'm sick of the excuses.
I do feel genuinely bad for the team and the fans like you. Please don't think I'm just enjoying your misery.

It's the fact that it keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening.

It is almost to the point of being unbelievable now

Stop It

I do feel genuinely bad for the team and the fans like you. Please don't think I'm just enjoying your misery.

It's the fact that it keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening. And keeps happening.

It is almost to the point of being unbelievable now
I've followed McLaren since DC joined them, so 20 years now.

I've seen unreliable fast cars, reliable slow cars, just simply dodgy cars but this is the worst I've ever seen.

I know you're not revelling in the misery of fans and in a dark way I find this funny too. But I am legitimately losing faith in F1 because of this. What's the point in watching my favourite team not even make the start of races at times?

In other news Vettel has broken his gearbox, oops.

Zeknurn

That engine won't be used ever again. It looked like it was expelling it's own guts.

fzykawci31xy.jpg

Stop It

My advertising at the bottom of the page was for someone putting oil INTO a car (Mini servicing). I think that's possibly the best thing I've seen today.

Dilly

Banned
I just had to choose 2 drivers to root for that drive for that sad excuse of a team.

Going to cut out that Honda logo on my t-shirt.

Danielsan

"11:16: Fernando Alonso has left the Circuit de Catalunya and returned to his hotel."

Good stuff. I really hope someone gives this man a proper car next season. Otherwise I'm sure this will be his last year.

John_B

... for now. Ferrari are clearly dragging those sandbags around
Seemingly Mercedes brought none of their troubles from Russia for this weekend. The front row looks far away for Ferrari at this point. Then again they have showed up strong on every Sunday so far.

Mastah

I've missed FP1 because intertet went down few minutes into session, but I see some things never change, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HONDA, you incompetent fools :(

At least Mercs are easy 1-2, that's good.

ramparter

Banned
McLaren already close to Force India in a circuit with a big straight and with incompetent drivers. Book it now, Button to win monaco this year.

Mastah

No one can't, because that's not going to happen. I'm sure Jenson is thrilled to drive that shitbox of an engine attached to quite a good car :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom