• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Fingers crossed it works and Mercedes put Ferrari in their place. Hopefully Red Bull deliver big time too, so they can challenge Merc.

Yes, I'm salty Ferrari are that competetive :(

By end of the season Merc nose is just long penis.
latest

Danielsan

Fingers crossed it works and Mercedes put Ferrari in their place. Hopefully Red Bull deliver big time too, so they can challenge Merc.

Yes, I'm salty Ferrari are that competetive :(
I'd rather have two teams racing each other for the win than another season of the Mercs pulling well ahead of everyone else. I care about as much for Ferrari as I do for Mercedes, which is none, but given that I don't see Red Bull stepping up to the plate any time soon (this weeks' updates are bound to disappoint) I sincerely hope that Ferrari keeps up with Mercedes' developments.

Ark

I love the new "I don't give a fuck" Alonso. I mean, it sucks because he's in a shit team, but at least he's getting some joy out of it.

Fox Mulder

Lawd those merc upgrades..

I love the new "I don't give a fuck" Alonso. I mean, it sucks because he's in a shit team, but at least he's getting some joy out of it.

He's just over it, like when you give a two week notice. Might as well have fun.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
The GP3 season starts this weekend at Barcelona, featuring the smallest grid size in its history with 19 drivers.
The GP3 grid has been decreasing in size each consecutive year since its inception in 2010 when there was a 33 car grid. I guess the merger with Formula 3 is inevitable.

Zaru

The new Merc aero looks so complicated that they must be doubling down on the "you don't need to deal with turbulent air if you're in front" strategy of recent years.

Mohonky

The new Merc aero looks so complicated that they must be doubling down on the "you don't need to deal with turbulent air if you're in front" strategy of recent years.

I took one look at it and wondered how tgeir computer dealt with the fluid dynamic simulation......

Razgreez

By next season we'll likely be full 2008 monstrosity mode if that Mercedes is fast (which I want it to be because it's a Mercedes but also don't want it to be because it's ugly)

jey_16

Banned
expecting Mercedes to blow everyone away here....they must be confident bringing such a substantial update because correlating all that without much testing would be a nightmare if it doesn't work

expecting Mercedes to blow everyone away here....they must be confident bringing such a substantial update because correlating all that without much testing would be a nightmare if it doesn't work
Can't wait for FP to begin. It's a shame that the avatar bets are going to end now.

Danielsan

Likewise. I have the feeling that the new Merc will blow away the entire field.

John_B

I don't think Mercedes is looking to replace Hamilton. The Rosberg situation was a pain for them. Merc wants security if their top driver decides to leave early or doesn't want to renew. Remember how they were denied even a driver like Sainz.

Mastah

Will Buxton‏ @thebuxtonblog 3m3 minutes ago

Talking to an F1 reserve this morning at breakfast. Showed him the new Merc. "Bloody hell. It's all new. All of it. That's incredible." Yep.

John_B

Mercedes has been delivering a steady flow of successful upgrades in the last three seasons. If they didn't compromise their procedures then the upgrades will very likely work.

They could still have issues with setting up the car and getting the tires to work properly.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Alonso has broken down, again.

Engine has blew up.

Fucking Honda incompetent fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom