• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Honda seem to be performing pretty well, van doorne is even 7th hopefully they can get his car ready in time.

He is still losing some spots, so he is starting in 13th now. He'll 'end' 10th in Q3 and take three spots from the last race.

Joni

shame, looks like honda has fixed some of their issues

Still their best chance for points. If he can keep this up in the race, he should be able to gain three places. Button is losing 15 spots so he won't get close unless he flies.

JDB

Banned
Maybe everyone will forget to bring their tyres to the pitstops and Lewis will cruise to P1 no problem. 👌

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Honda seem to be performing pretty well, van doorne is even 7th hopefully they can get his car ready in time.

If you mean in time for q3, he can't. You can't continue to the next session if you stop on track during the previous one.

If you mean for the race, I don't see why they won't. But he'll be 10th. Not 7th.

John_B

The Merc is either on pace or total shit between races and drivers. Ferrari is just quick everywhere in all conditions. Merc really has to be superior on some circuits to come out champions in the end.

Gonna be interesting whether the race lap record will be broken tomorrow. Unless there's a safety car during second half of the race and some cars go to fresh ultra soft I'd say the record will stand.

TCRS

Banned
the one race mclaren is competetive at and alonso has gone off to indy to race in a pos andretti. guy has no luck at all.

shas'la

Merc has such a tiny window for set up, I'd be very surprised if they win the year. Each win they've had has either been one of the driver over performing, or a series of fortunate events.

TCRS

Banned
lsEtVxc.png

*qualifies P14*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom