• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
lYGFnmA.png

Par Score

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Honda need to be banned from Formula 1 with immediate effect. They are bringing the sport into disrepute with their shitbox engine.

Line_HTX

Haaaa, Alonso is cursed.

Well, if the engine is going to die, might as well die where Alonso can go into the crowd and have fun with all of the fans, ROFL

McLaren Honda is complete fucking SHIT.

Obligatory Alonso Brazilian GP chair*

tomtom94

Vettel was fair but lucky as fuck, he could very easily have taken out both Saubers at turn 1 and nine times out of ten Ocon would have been right behind him to punish that corner cut.

Juicy Bob

Perez did nothing wrong.

Ocon had every opportunity to challenge Perez himself but didn't for over 15 laps. If he was supposedly so quick, why couldn't he get close enough so for so long?

If Verstappen or Hamilton had done that, everyone would be cheering them.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Shame Verstappen and Alonso did not finish.

Too bad the Force Indias didn't manage to overtake RIC or hold off VET.

Grats to Stroll for getting his first points.

Amusing race.

Patrick S.

Banned
Pfft, Christian Danner on RTL said "broken engine, surprise", and Wasser immediately tried to shut him up, and Danner responded "yes, you are right". What a joke. Germany. TV presenters not allowed to call what they see? We get censored games, and now F1 TV presenters can't call out a ridiculous team in a single word.

kharma45

Perez did nothing wrong.

Ocon had every opportunity to challenge Perez himself but didn't for over 15 laps. If he was supposedly so quick, why couldn't he get close enough so for so long?

If Verstappen or Hamilton had done that, everyone would be cheering them.

I agree. Perez was right to fight. The team if they wanted him to move had to be more assertive and just tell him move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom