• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
deff9b0a665d92a1f53af3427104a3c4.png

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give rain ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Aiii

So not worth it
deff9b0a665d92a1f53af3427104a3c4.png

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give rain ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Max Verstappen on track to DNF from 1st position. The meltdown will be glorious.

Pretty sure he will literally set fire to his RB13 if he retires from this race.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Magnussen acting less of a buffer, more of a contraceptive in this press conference.

It's gonna be 30 minutes of Vettel saying "I don't have any further comment"

Not quite, but still weak.

VET [on Baku incident with HAM]: "It was the wrong move and I made the wrong decision. There's not too much more to say" #AustrianGP

#Seb5:'In Baku I was upset as I thought that was intentional, and I overreacted. Do I regret this? Yes' #AustrianGP

VET [on Baku incident with HAM]: "Am I proud of that moment? No. Can I take it back? No? Do I regret it? Yes" #AustrianGP

HAM [on VET apology]: "It's the end of the matter for me. I said everything I wanted to say at the last race. I'm focussed " #AustrianGP

HAM: "I've told him [VET] that I still have the utmost respect for him as a driver and I'll continue to race hard against him" #AustrianGP

LH: "There wasn't an apology [from Seb] in the initial conversation we had. He apologised in a text the next day. I accepted it" #AustrianGP

HAM continues to be a class act on camera.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Genuinely impressed by the maturity on show from both sides there, did not foresee Vettel ever apologising.

Normally I'd agree that Bernie's contracts were a problem, but Liberty is going above and beyond and still the BRDC can't manage. This seems to be more of a local government/BRDC issue and I doubt it will ever change.

More likely the result of being held over the coals by Bernie for years and as a result, being unable to build a sustainable business. It seems rare that an F1 circuit isn't struggling for money these days, and even those that don't still seem to operate on losses subsidised by local governments.

Aiii

So not worth it
More likely the result of being held over the coals by Bernie for years and as a result, being unable to build a sustainable business. It seems rare that an F1 circuit isn't struggling for money these days, and even those that don't still seem to operate on losses subsidised by local governments.

Subsidising sports even because they're mainly to provide income to the local economy is normal practice for any sports events, from football to the Tour de France. I wouldn't put that on FOM/Bernie that much, either.

xrnzaaas

I feel sorry for those guys, the journalists keep asking them the same questions and try to stir up a conflict between them.

nekkid

HAM: "I really don't think there's any tension between us. You guys [media] might think there is, but I don't feel it" #AustrianGP

He was probably far more pissed off about the headrest. I bet it barely registered after the race.

JDB

Banned
I wonder where Sainz could go if he doesn't want to stay with Toro Rosso for another year and doesn't get promoted to Red Bull Racing.

Yagami_Sama

If keeps like that by the end of the season McLaren will use 15 of each engine componentes.

They need to fix their gearbox problem as soon as possible.

And what are the odds that we have a McLaren Cosworth next season ?

Aiii

So not worth it
If keeps like that by the end of the season McLaren will use 15 of each engine componentes.

0%.

It is 99% for a McLaren Mercedes.

nekkid

Low. Really really low. We'd have known last year at the latest.

Plus Cosworth is far more likely to get into bed with RB via Aston Martin.

Elros

Over? Why ever would you think that?

Because we (Ferrari fans) know too well Ferrari's ability to develop their car during the season. I wont lose all my hopes in a Ferrari title this year yet, but Mercedes's performance in the last two races (Canada and Baku, despite a bad result at the latter due to race incidents) has been really solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom