• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed as hell that RoGro is holding 4 Merc engines behind him. That car is actually decent when the brakes work correctly.

Edit: Should have kept my damn mouth shut.

McNum

I hope this gets into that radio messages of the week video they always do. Sure, they fucked up, but that's what makes it fun.

So, Haas can field a decent car, but seems limited to 1 of the 2 cars functioning for an entire weekend. Half way there guys!

Lewis has already gained enough time to get in front of Kimi.

roytheone

Max out while Danny will get podium again. I don't know how much longer he can take this.

The only way I can see this actually become a problem is if Red bull will start to favor Danny over Max because of the standings. But since they aren't racing for a championship I don't think Red bull would do that.

JDB

Banned
The only way I can see this actually become a problem is if Red bull will start to favor Danny over Max because of the standings. But since they aren't racing for a championship I don't think Red bull would do that.
I don't think anyone is saying Max will start having issues with Ric, just that seeing your teammate having not nearly as many mechanical failures (and getting podiums!) just adds to the frustration.

roytheone

I don't think anyone is saying Max will start having issues with Ric, just that seeing your teammate having not nearly as many mechanical failures (and getting podiums!) just adds to the frustration.

Sure, but it is not like that frustration ever will have the chance to impact his race since his car will blow up before that anyway.

Aiii

So not worth it
Crofty and his goddamn blue flags. I wonder why Brundle hasn’t taken one and cracked him over the head with it.

And why is that?

People still believe that "Hamilton is shit at tyre management" myth?

No he's decent

But he's not pragmatic and I can see him trying to close the gap to Ricciardo more than he should

edit: they're taking a good look at that right rear now

Yagami_Sama

I am still waiting to see the benefits of Hamilton's strategy.

He is not catching Ricciardo and looks like he will not overtake Raikkonem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom