• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari is deliberately tanking Raikkonen's race to benefit Vettel. There's zero other justification for throwing him way back in 5th after his stop, waaaaaay behind Hamilton now. Mind you the entire top 5 is so far in front they could all take an extra stop and come out in front of P6, lol.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Yeah sure it's not like he's complaining about the US after using them 2 laps just now.

And that's an issue with balance not specifically a problem with Hamilton managing tyres, which is what we're talking about.

There will be no rain.

Massa hasn't pitted and is still setting green sector times. Dammit Pirelli.

Hmm... Raikkonen might have a shot at Hamilton by the end.

Xando

And that's an issue with balance not specifically a problem with Hamilton managing tyres, which is what we're talking about.

Man i wonder who decides on the setup of the car. I know he can do no wrong with you but he had issues with tyres since he was at McLaren.

nekkid

Man i wonder who decides on the setup of the car. I know he can do no wrong with you but he had issues with tyres since he was at McLaren.

Ah, that's how low you want to stoop. Not for me, have fun believing what you want.

Kalor

I'd be great if something actually happened. Though I guess it's a return to normal racing after the chaos of Baku.

McNum

Danish commentator commenting that Kimi's Ferrari is hard to see on the Fly Emirates runoff area with all the red.

He's not exactly wrong either.

nekkid

Can't present counter arguments so just change the topic.

Oh look who's struggling on his tyres just now must be the car with all the issues bottas had earlier.

Somebody run over your dog today, or what?

You are entering a topic of conversation about a trend in Hamilton's ability to manage tyres by continually using this one race as "evidence" - which is a poor choice of word given that the blistering is so severe it's very unlikely to be his racecraft.

There are just as many occasions where he's outperformed other drivers on older tyres, or happily stretched them where others are struggling.

But I know you'll attack anything regarding Hamilton.

BigAl1992

It's a hyperbolic comment sure, but Stoff has been pretty lacklustre all season.

The Engine package McLaren have simply isn't good enough. Couple that with several problems McLaren have with their gearbox and the chassis itself, and it's damn near impossible to make yourself look good in what's essentially a shitbox on your rookie year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom