• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

Great drivers find a way to get noticed, even in underpowered cars. Look at his teammate in 01.

You mean like last year when he jumped for Alonso for the first time and scored McLaren first points.
And comparing him to one of the best f1 drivers off all time is stupid.

JDB

Banned
The race is boring enough as is, but without being able to see if drivers are actually getting closer to each other or not it's even more so. Show some goddamn intervals.

Boring race, good damage control from Hamilton. Vettel somehow gets to extend the lead, while Bottas is creeping up on Hamilton. The title fight keeps being interesting for yet another race weekend. Pretty cool season so far.

Dilly

Banned
Vandoorne has been lacklustre this season, even with the issues plagueing McLaren. Hasn't shown that spark he had in the lower classes at all, or during his race in Bahrain last year.

Spades

Vandoorne has been lacklustre this season, even with the issues plagueing McLaren. Hasn't shown that spark he had in the lower classes at all.

Careful, I called him lacklustre and got crucified. I must've missed all the moments he's stood out.

DBT85

Caught the first 10 laps on my sky go. Then my shy router decided to be a complete dick. I got back with 10 laps to go after having to unplug literally everything in the home network apart from my server upon which I'm watching. Fuck sake.

Caught the first 10 laps on my sky go. Then my shy router decided to be a complete dick. I got back with 10 laps to go after having to unplug literally everything in the home network apart from my server upon which I'm watching. Fuck sake.

You haven't missed anything other than Ferrari dicking Kimi around.

Yagami_Sama

If keeps like that.Next Honda explanation about their engine issues will be that Vandoorne is shifting too many gears and this is causing too much vibrations.

dakun

Is FOM giving the commentators the responsibility of telling the audience what the gaps are? I can't believe these are technical issues anymore

JDB

Banned
It's like every time Vettel tries to get into a fight for first right at the end of the race he gets held up by backmarkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom