• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodelero

You kind of ultimately know that the overtakes aren't going to happen because of the aerodynamics and yet you always start believing. Backmarkers helped Bottas and Ricciardo a ton there. Massa, Ocon and Perez arrived at the perfect time.

Lender

Great way to catch up on some sleep after going out till 5am. Managed to wake up for the final 2 laps which apparently were the most exciting of all.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hamilton in particular really struggling to manage his tyres at the end /s

Hope that makes some people feel suitably silly.

Yagami_Sama

Boring race. Boring F1 weekend overall.

I think that the only positive thing is that Ferrari didn't win.

For some reason I have no sympathy for them.

jgdnLRa.gif

McNum

Eh, you don't get a better start than one where everyone is going "Was that a jumpstart?" but the numbers show that it actually wasn't.

Congrats to Bottas, and I'm glad there was some excitement beyond lap 1. It sucks that Alonso couldn't actually race today, but I guess the good news is that it wasn't Honda's fault this time.

Also, I feel lied to. I was told rain was just minutes away, but no rain. Well, at least Hamilton will be penalized for brake checking Jesus last race.

Race was so boring even p2 needs some coffein for the podium. :D
I hope there will be rain on the Hungarian GP. Championship is really tight though.
Edit: Also Ferrari needs Perez to replace Kimi. Dem hold up skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom