• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

Hamilton left a bit in first sector but he was not going to be matched today, great lap from Vettel though.

The start tomorrow will be a big decider.

Lach

Great laps by Vettel and Hamilton.

And once again all the post FP2 "Mercedes will have an easy 1-2 this weekend"-talk turned out to be rubbish.

Grug

As an aside, what is the latest word on Schumacher's condition?

I gave up following it because of so much untrustworthy speculation.

xrnzaaas

What happened to Palmer? The threat of losing his seat became real? It's not like he was particularly strong here last year.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
What?

Kimi was almost stationary when Vettel passed him in S3 on his last attempt. Or do you mean on the first attempt?

He said he got the tow at the end, which helped.

He said that, not me. I was just taking the piss until he said so himself.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Fernando Alonso: McLaren easily fastest at Spa if it had more power

According to the two-time world champion's calculations, he could have been quickest had McLaren not been hindered by the Honda engine's lack of power around Spa.

"We would have liked to be there but in general it was a very positive day," said Alonso.

"In Q2 until the final attempt we were 1.5 seconds off on a track where we know how much we are losing with the engine, so we would easily be in first and second positions.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
This race isn't the usual shit show I expect from F2. Some talented driving out there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom