• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Hearthstone Tournament #2 | One Legendary to rule them all

Birdman02

SuperSonic, I accepted your friend request on bnet the other day, but we haven't been online at the same time since then. I'm usually available any time after 9-9:30 pm central time, so just let me know what night is best for you.

ZZMitch

Hobart aggroed over me 2-0 in our match up!

I was almost able to gain control of the game enough to win in the second game, but alas.

Good job to him :)

hobart

Hobart d. ZZMitch 2-0

gg's man.

3gWWh6gl.jpg

DAmvvL0l.jpg

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
Wait... I added Kaji, he never added me back and we never played and it says he beat me?
Also I see your post from before. Both of my matches I've pm'ed the other person multiple times, took the initiative in adding both of them... idk how I've put no effort in but hey, you're the TO.

Ferny

Wait... I added Kaji, he never added me back and we never played and it says he beat me?
Also I see your post from before. Both of my matches I've pm'ed the other person multiple times, took the initiative in adding both of them... idk how I've put no effort in but hey, you're the TO.
Maybe you should talk to him. He said he added you and never got any response from you. Not sure why you wouldn't just PM me when the last round was going on if youg were having trouble getting to him instead of posting about the last round a couple days after the deadline is up.

Also he never beat you, both got DQ'd, but I have to pick someone to advance in order to keep the bracket going.

Kaji

Maybe you should talk to him. He said he added you and never got any response from you. Not sure why you wouldn't just PM me when the last round was going on if youg were having trouble getting to him instead of posting about the last round a couple days after the deadline is up.

Also he never beat you, both got DQ'd, but I have to pick someone to advance in order to keep the bracket going.

Hey I added Gabby, but outside that hadn't seen him online, I'm more than happy to play the match given that by the looks of the bracket and a few posts here only one match in that losers bracket round seems done?

I'm sorry for any confusion, but I didn't say I wasn't able to contact him (until now?)

Apologies again

Ferny

Deadline is up

Yondy and Gabby have both been DQ'd from the tournament. Both put little to no effort to actually get games scheduled in both the first round and lower bracket. This is something I am noting for the next tournament just as an FYI for anyone participating. Chasing down people to play their match is not something I plan on doing often.

Bracket has been updated
http://challonge.com/gafhearthstone
Deadline for Round 3 and Lower Bracket Round 2 is Saturday, May 24th @ 1PM EST
Please make sure to post results after the games. Classes are not needed to be posted unless there is an incident where a class was played that should not have been.

LY6Dwhn.png
Hey everyone. I just realized this was a holiday weekend and with people potentially being away for the weekend or plans getting in the way, I'm extending the deadline till Tuesday May 27th @ 7PM EST. Gives everyone a chance to enjoy the weekend and holiday without worrying about having to make the match.

If you already played, thank you. I appreciate you getting it done so quickly.

JesseZao

GG CosmicZJ. I was sweating that 3rd match =)

Good luck next round.

In hindsight, I should have run the decks in the other order. :)

Being able to adjust for game 3 is helpful for sure. Gl and maybe I'll run into you later on in the tournie.

inky

In hindsight, I should have run the decks in the other order. :)

Being able to adjust for game 3 is helpful for sure. Gl and maybe I'll run into you later on in the tournie.

My matches against Kosh were super similar, so I was kinda expecting something like that. But it's true, one card I ended up putting in made the difference that 3rd match.

Ya, maybe we'll see each other again =)

Ferny

Deadline is up

Bracket has been updated
Deadline for Round 4 and Lower Bracket Round 3 is Saturday, May 31st @ 7PM EST
Please make sure to post results after the games. Classes are not needed to be posted unless there is an incident where a class was played that should not have been.

Q4D9Q8B.png

hobart

Just FYI--

Kaji and I are 15 hour time difference! We're working on a time, though. We'll keep everyone posted.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Deadline is up

Bracket has been updated
Deadline for Round 4 and Lower Bracket Round 3 is Saturday, May 31st @ 7PM EST

Q4D9Q8B.png

Vio-Lence defeats PsyGuy42 2-0 in round 3 of the loser bracket. Scum warlock versus face warrior.

@theohrenberger

When you wanna do our match? I can get some time tomorrow if that is okay with you. Just lemme know when. The deadline is 7pm est but I am sure he'll let us slide if we're a little later if we let him know ahead.

(posting this here cause PMs being blocked)

Ferny

Yeah we are flying through the tournament so far, even with the extended Holiday break. If you need a little more time, that is fine.

bunbun777

bunbun777 defeats Supersonic1305 2-0. The first match had me sweating with those secrets it was pretty close. 2nd game he didn't get a very good draw I believe. Good games.

@theohrenberger

When you wanna do our match? I can get some time tomorrow if that is okay with you. Just lemme know when. The deadline is 7pm est but I am sure he'll let us slide if we're a little later if we let him know ahead.

(posting this here cause PMs being blocked)

i sent you a friend request like a day or two ago. I'm good to play tomorrow, but I am a little busy so lets just try to get it out of the way as early as possible. Not sure why my PM was being blocked. Maybe it's because you forgot the period. My username is "TheOhrenberger."

i sent you a friend request like a day or two ago. I'm good to play tomorrow, but I am a little busy so lets just try to get it out of the way as early as possible. Not sure why my PM was being blocked. Maybe it's because you forgot the period. My username is "TheOhrenberger."

yeah that was probably it, I just c/p'd from the user list ferny has and it doesn't have a period. Anyway I responded.

@ferny, we may or may not need another day. I'll be on to play around 6pm if ohrenberger can make it but sounds like it might be a problem for him. Will keep you updated.

Top Bottom