• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Mad about what g? Im discussing rap music in a thread about rap music. I gave my opinion. You're the one trying to assert yourself to make yourself look better than me? And I'm mad? We can't all be wavy I guess
=

Ion know. You brought up the flex/jay beef, and then when we said that flex was basically being dumb, you talking about jay's music, which doesn't really have anything to do with the beef at all. so i'm not so much trying to make myself look better than you than confused about what you going on about.

do you though

tumblr_lxs85h1VTj1qjtu2io1_400.gif

Ion know. You brought up the flex/jay beef, and then when we said that flex was basically being dumb, you talking about jay's music, which doesn't really have anything to do with the beef at all. so i'm not so much trying to make myself look better than you than confused about what you going on about.

do you though

tumblr_lxs85h1VTj1qjtu2io1_400.gif

But I addressed that off top. Do you read posts or just skim through em? At the core of the flex beef is dipset vs jay but yeah I guess I went off on a tangent talking about jay?

best TDE album (well either that or HnC)

I want to say I like Setbacks more than HnC but the dark path it took is great for what that album tried to do. If Overly Dedicated didn't have Growing Apart, and Alien Girl, it'd definitely be my favorite but imma have to give it Section 80. Although my favorite TDE, and Kendrick Lamar song is R.O.T.C. Shit is so damn powerful. I wish it was a bit longer but that might defeat the purpose

good track, very atmospheric that synth drop 22 seconds in gives me deus ex vibes. i left it on in the background and it transitioned into a yung snuggles Drake mix

banderas.png

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Goddamit! Why is Mac Miller in like everything I'm listening to? Is it just me, or is this guy completely unexciting... like he always follows some hype verse and then it's just like :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom