• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
fucking hbo go quality is all over the place tonight

and i know its not my damn network because i have ran speedtests everytime the quality drops or it buffers

Kalentan

fucking hbo go quality is all over the place tonight

and i know its not my damn network because i have ran speedtests everytime the quality drops or it buffers

Yeah. Mine even froze a few times.

It was mostly good but then random drops that made it low res.

Galang

Banned
Olenna was awesome. Really hate Jamie and Cersei though. Can't believe they still have any fans. Season one was enough for me to hate both of them

WarMacheen

I'd prefer Arya to do it disguised as Jaime.

RJwAAy3.gif

Tankard

See how an episode can have no battles and still be awesome?

The world is not out to get GOT, when it's boring it's boring. This one was amazing.

Olenna going out like a fucking boss.

"I want her to know it was me"

Fuck yeah.

Good episode. A bit disappointed that two of the big battles of the series happened the way they did.

Cersei is winning this war, and winning it decisively. I can't imagine that's going to continue to go unchecked. There's gotta be something that tips the balance back, right?

If not, I guess I'll have to bend the knee side with the White Walkers.

Damn, I was not expecting Dany to lose this badly thus far. I was hoping it'd be more of a tit for tat situation. So I'm assuming next week she's losing a dragon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom