• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedardus

Meh, kinda 50/50 on the episode. End was weird and some scenes were just too fast moving and incohorent. Acting is still good though.

Some sweet visuals in this battle.

Goddamn they're getting wrecked.

Disagree. I've been waiting to find out what happened to her Wolf for years, more than fucking Greyworm and Mellisandre to fuck.

I'm sad she didn't join up tho :(.

Yeah, was a nice save too. Just wish she joined. But maybe later.

Captain Yara

88f530e3f712a5f9e6647da93777b9ec3f310ce9_hq.gif

Steejee

How did he know where they'd be though?

Euron was in King's Landing while the fleet was at Dragonstone (or Euron left King's Landing before Daenerys arrived). Either way Euron could have tailed the fleet leaving Dragonstone. Might have taken some magic to do it without being detected.

Also, holy fuck at this battle - Euron clearly has something on his side with the lightning/giant fireballs.

Theon....nooooo... you better redeem yourself at this point! You've racked up a lot of failures...

I liked the Sand Snakes, but they haven't had too much to do in the show vs the book. Only sorta sad to see them nuked from orbit.

Galang

Banned
Honestly it makes sense considering how broken theon is. He had some growth, but you can't just undo all he went through. Also the very last scene was cool with how he looked on at the aftermath

Barzul

Next episode is gonna be hype for sure. Things are escalating. Legit think the war for the throne might get wrapped up this season and the next one will be all about the White Walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom