• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoCR

I'm conflicted because show Euron is nowhere near as cool as books Euron but he just did the world a great service with that Sand Snake business.

Barzul

Euron was in King's Landing while the fleet was at Dragonstone (or Euron left King's Landing before Daenerys arrived). Either way Euron could have tailed the fleet leaving Dragonstone. Might have taken some magic to do it without being detected.

Also, holy fuck at this battle - Euron clearly has something on his side with the lightning/giant fireballs.

Theon....nooooo... you better redeem yourself at this point! You've racked up a lot of failures...

Yeah wtf. This was way easier than it should've been. Yara's fleet just crumbled.

So, did they already have the Dornish soldiers or not?

Nevermind, Ellaria told Yara that when they get to Dorne she'll get her some good wine

For a moment I thought Theon jumped faking and knowing he wouldn't stand a a chance against Euron only to sneak back on and help, but definitely doesn't seem to be the case.

Great episode.

Greyworm and Missandei are cute.

Hot Pie is an awesome bro.

I'm glad Daenerys's forces has been dealt a crushing blow, as it was too smooth of a sailing for them. Dorne is out of the fight for now.

I knew someone had to die in that battle, sad to see it was two of the sand snakes.

Theon:

Your-opponent-has-left-the-match.jpg

Considering how compact the setting was, and the amount of men, I didn't really mind all the quick cuts.

I didn't find it all that hard to follow combat wise.

As for the rest of the episode, director really was fond of clever cut aways and seamless transitions, wasn't he?

That's the second case of gross out humor

Is Yara dead? It wasn't clear for me.

She's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom