• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface

They fucking killed it tonight!!

No pun intended

Holy shit...best episode ever...might even be better than Baelor last season .

Okay so the last scene with theon, can someone give me some context?

Spoilers from COK I believe:

Theon is posing two burnt children's corpses as Rickon and Bran, but they're not actually them. I imagine they're the kids from that farm.

Also, I thought we were supposed to have the house of the undying tonight. Kinda bummed.

jett

D-Member
The scenes between Tywin and Arya are easily the best new material in both seasons.

Like the retards they are though the writers really telegraphed the episode's end, I doubt viewers will buy it.
What a bunch of MORANS.

Sydle

No way those were Bran and Rickon. Theon's got to be pulling some shit to look tough -- I really hate that character.

I guess it doesn't take a lot of time to set up, but they haven't even mentioned [ACOK]
Tyrion's chain
yet, have they? It was kind of cool wondering what the fuck he was up to in the book for a while.

aceface

The scenes between Tywin and Arya are easily the best new material in both seasons.

Like the retards they are though the writers really telegraphed the episode's end, I doubt viewers will buy it.
What a bunch of MORANS.

COK spoilers
disagree they gave the exact same number of clues as the book I thought. It's not obvious but if you think about it you can figure it out.

Uncledick

Banned
jesus, I thought for sure he just found a couple of random kids to cover his fuck-up in losing the brothers... that's actually them eh? my mind is full of fuck right now : (

AColdDay

They went through all the effort to shoot the emotional impact of Theon killing Rodrick, so I doubt they would kill Bran off screen. That had to be just a ploy to scare the people of Winterfell.

Can anyone tell me if the end of the second book ends on something of a hopeful note? Its getting to be a real bummer in Westros for everyone.

Lax Mike

Neo Member
Series spoilers:
Anyone else find it to be a cruel foreshadow to have Theon seemingly enjoy the hunting of Bran and Rickon? Ramsay would have been proud. Despicably, psychotically proud.

aceface

Book readers, get in here for a second (big COK spoilers)
we gotta figure out how we are going to deal with this unit they make the reveal at the end of the season. Just say vague things like "no one is safe" ok sound like a plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom