• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
THR reported that it wasn't going to be a problem. Do you know something they don't?

It's never helpful when a principle actor is injured on a production. I was commenting on the comment that it would help with his performance, which makes no sense when he's an actor and can, you know, act.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just saw this old-ish picture taken a few days ago in Belfast.

CpaW1.jpg

Spot the Brienne.

I'm not a big fan of this show but if Gareth Keenan is Mance Rayder I will laugh my ass off and enjoy every second of it.

It would be strange casting though forreal.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Red Carpet News TV did a bunch of interviews at the London Film & Comic Con. Interviewed cast members include:

Brienne of Tarth
Samwell Tarly
Ygritte
Lancel Lannister
Kovarro
Whitewalker guy from the S2 finale
Irri
Xaro Xhoan Daxos
Dagmer

Possible Spoilers? I don't know.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RedCarpetNewsTV

- Comic-Con posters from EW.com
HBO has teamed with Austin-based collectible arts boutique Mondo (of Alamo Drafthouse fame) to launch series of limited edition screen-printed posters to be released at Comic-Con this week. Below are new images by artists Martin Ansin, Vania Zouravliov and Daniel Danger. The posters will be gradually made available throughout the week at Mondo’s booth.

4n6HA.jpg

rZN5Z.jpg

U72kI.jpg
More info via the link.

ASOS stuff for Mance

Any chance at all they planned it out and had Mance's actor at the feast in Winterfell

No not really, that's just not realistic from a TV production standpoint to *vague ASOS spoilers*
cast an actor several years in advance simply to be in a scene as an extra during the filming of season 1.

I would love several episodes to focus on Arys and Rhegar when Jamie tells his tale. TV viewers really need to know more about these individuals.

Yeah, (ASoS)
Rhaegar especially. He's mentioned by several characters throughout ASoS.

Yes it is. Too bad there's a setback after ASOS.

Ugh. I'm wading through AFFC. I don't know how he managed to make even (AFFC)
Arya boring. She also just seems out of character, calling the "waif" in the temple "stupid" and thinking about smashing her face in. She feels less mature than what she earned in ASoS and ACoK.

And it bugs the shit out of me that he went from naming chapters after characters to this contrived "THE QUEENMAKER" crap. It's especially distracting with new characters that aren't particularly interesting.

Ugh. I'm wading through AFFC. I don't know how he managed to make even (AFFC)
Arya boring. She also just seems out of character, calling the "waif" in the temple "stupid" and thinking about smashing her face in. She feels less mature than what she earned in ASoS and ACoK.

And it bugs the shit out of me that he went from naming chapters after characters to this contrived "THE QUEENMAKER" crap. It's especially distracting with new characters that aren't particularly interesting.

I actually really enjoyed the new characters in Feasts. I found Arya's chapter not as groovy as ASOS, but I liked them. I was a little disappointed at how little she's in AFFC. Hoping to see her more in ADWD.

I'll agree that I wish Martin simply named the characters in the chapter rather than nicknaming them, i.e. The Queenmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom