• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

my food is half empty. They need to start soon.
edit: I already typed this, so I'm just going to hit "post"

Odds for audio issues?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm curious wether they'll choose the obvious coward's choice at the end of LiS or the cool choice for cool people like me.

TheChits

Oh my god that would have been horrible/amazing
KuGsj.gif

How soon do livestreams with chat archives usually go up on QLCrew? Day or so? I can catch a bit of this right now but I'm tempted to just hold off until I can watch the whole thing.

Episode 5 gets so fucking insane.

This is kind of my problem with where life is strange goes.

they set up all this cool true detective style possible cult shit with the prescotts and then they just throw it all away. It's not a good look when your red herring is more interesting than the reality of the situation.

they set up all this cool true detective style possible cult shit with the prescotts and then they just throw it all away. It's not a good look when your red herring is more interesting than the reality of the situation.

That sounds an awful lot like another GBE favorite.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

So just like True Detective then

I think my greater problem is
the story escalates from "everyday relatable awful shit" to "national news awful shit" which is really not what I want out of this story.

That sounds an awful lot like another GBE favorite.

I assume you mean Contradiction?
They didn't really throw that stuff away, if I recall right. Kind of left it open to be interpreted? I might be wrong, I don't remember much of the ending of contradiction.

So just like True Detective then

Season 2 sure, season 1 nah. They did some good stuff with the yellow king.

thats a lot of spoiler tags on one page

I was not going to get Dragon's Dogma. I LOVED dragon's dogma on original release but I had played so much of it and I've got a bunch of other RPGs going on right now

but watching the quicklook and god damn that 60fps and everything looks SO GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom