• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there ever been a sequel album or "back to the roots" album that was a resounding success

all I can think of is Only Built for Cuban Linx 2

there's actually kind of a weird number of metal bands who have done the "back to the roots" thing and completely killed it.

if I had to think of a personal favorite though, Killing Joke spent about 15 years making so-so to downright bad music in the late 80's through the 90's, and then released a second self-titled album in 2003 which is a real motherfucker and among their best material. They would actually go on to perfect the sound from that album on the one that followed, but that 2003 album was a real mindblower when it came out.

1 day until GOTY starts. Aw yeah.

tumblr_m2ck94qEau1r3snp2o1_500.jpg

hamchan

Well, I've also had the game for 2 months and haven't felt the urge to finish it and I'm pretty much only doing it now because of Giant Bomb.

I do feel like completing Mass Effect 2 again though.

TraBuch

Banned
If there was a game, any game, and only one copy was made and it was sold at auction, what game would fetch the highest price?

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm thinking about the new Mass Effect 2 playthrough I want to start today and thinking about maybe going for FemShep for the first time? Everybody is saying that she's great but I dunno... For me the default MaleShep is SOOOMUCH Mass Effect

So I'm thinking about the new Mass Effect 2 playthrough I want to start today and thinking about maybe going for FemShep for the first time? Everybody is saying that she's great but I dunno... For me the default MaleShep is SOOOMUCH Mass Effect

Renegade Femshep is way better than MaleShep.

Joeku

Can anyone tell me how much of Undertale I have left?
i just fought Undyne.

Game's great so far by the way. Awesome combat. I don't even want to call it that but yeah.

I assume they'll at least do a new QL for the expansion. I want to get back into Elite, but I felt there was just too much time going from place to place and not enough time doing fun/interesting things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom