• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Man if Patrick somehow overcomes this.....man

it will be fucking legendary.

Of course he will, that's part of the joke. He's got unlimited time and whether he likes it or not, a constant barrage of hints coming from twitch, twitter and youtube.

But Dan will keep escalating, which is what makes this amazing.

CPSGmiO.png

justjim89

Why are people rooting for some smarmy ass youtuber over Dan? Need I remind you all this is the Giant Bomb thread, not a thread for contributors to Patrick's Patreon which is undoubtedly coming in 2016.

#TeamRyckert

.JayZii

Banned
Why are people rooting for some smarmy ass youtuber over Dan? Need I remind you all this is the Giant Bomb thread, not a thread for contributors to Patrick's Patreon which is undoubtedly coming in 2016.

#TeamRyckert
Poor Patrick. Those 4 years meant nothing.

I think having a dedicated c̶a̶m̶e̶r̶a̶m̶a̶n̶ girlfriend has rapidly accelerated Dan's output of video bullshit.

Zornack

Man, I don't care about MGS spoilers anymore but this and Her Story really makes me think I would regret listening to the podcasts before playing them.

Her Story takes at most a few hours to get the majority of the plot. You should really play through it unspoiled, it's a very unique experience.

see what you guys have to realize is this is like a wrestling feud: wins and losses don't matter

it's the entertainment we get from the feud

and if we were to make that a competition it'd be like the entirety of the new day is dan and patrick is baron corbin

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I don't care about MGS spoilers anymore but this and Her Story really makes me think I would regret listening to the podcasts before playing them.

You can't really spoil Undertale and the story isn't really that good anyway. It's the little touches that make that game. I think. It didn't really click with me at all.

LiK

You can't really spoil Undertale and the story isn't really that good anyway. It's the little touches that make that game. I think. It didn't really click with me at all.

i loved it. i thought it was actually clever and tied up the loose ends really well if people go for the true ending.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
of course it is, and I think it's funny that anyone would think it's more likely that he'd fabricate that than doing the most Dan Ryckert thing possible and do it for real

People - including Patrick - didn't get the deep nuance of his previous victory message so you should really set your expectations much lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom