• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPSGmiO.png

350x700px-LL-2a83f41b_500x1000px-LL-5229ec13_slow-clap-gif.gif

Zaph

Of course its real but you say this like its out of the realm of possibility for Dan "Film Major" Ryckert

True - "During my work placement at film school, I spent a year with WETA" is 100% something I could imagine Dan casually dropping during a bombcast.

You can't really spoil Undertale and the story isn't really that good anyway. It's the little touches that make that game. I think. It didn't really click with me at all.

I think that having the last hour or so of Undertale spoiled before I played it would have been a bummer and that stuff will definitely come up in the GOTYcasts.

Undertale is basically already spoiled because its so hyped up. the surprise in game comes from how it ends up being a lot more than how it seems at first glance.

kvk1

I've decided that my renewal for the entirety of next year's subscription to the website will hinge on which final choice they go with at the end of LiS.

They better not let me down.

daydream

Banned
whichever decision leads to the outcome pictured in that image from a couple pages back is the correct one

turns out lis season 2 and saint's row 5 will be the same game

jaina

I see a whole bunch of cool people with the true LiS ending on this page.

I feel that spoiling Undertale will diminish the experience, but those little moments are great too.
Btw, I was debating whether it's a game I'd recommend to anime fans or to the other group of humans, and I've decided they will appreciate the game. Even if you expect pretty much every surprise and twist (in general, not Undertale) because of all the anime consumption.

Regarding guest top tens: As someone on the GB subreddit wrote, Game Informer might even be nice enough to drop a "thanks for the idea" note to Jeff.

oh god help me i'm watching reaction videos for reaction videos, why have you abandoned me, GB?
Even my reaction video addiction hasn't led me that far astray.

jaina

I've played 2 hours of Ori today, it's a very neat and beautiful package. Would not disagree with GB GOTY accolades for it.

I just played Emily is Away, and I don't get *at all* why people are praising it soo much.
In almost every chapter I wanted to say something but the options weren't there for me, like I was supposed to play the game in a specific way.
After Greg Miller's list I looked at it but wasn't interested enough to try it out.

Bowlie

Banned
I just played Emily is Away, and I don't get *at all* why people are praising it soo much.
In almost every chapter I wanted to say something but the options weren't there for me, like I was supposed to play the game in a specific way.

Spending upwards of five hours on Yakuza 5 Taxi missions, I ought to play a truck simulator one day. Nothing gets the blood pumping like SENSIBLE and SAFE driving. Left turn up ahead? Slam that turn signal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom