• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

We've all seen what professional Dave Lang is like, not sure if the internet is ready for Unprofessional...

Do you like watching other people play TES? I think watching people play TES is boring as hell, it's all about you exploring the world.

Greg Kasavin played through the beginnings of Oblivion and Skyrim for like hours and people seemed to enjoy that. Shame can't find the original Oblivion Marathon anymore.

Oh boi

BkVJZnRCMAAHOt2.png

*prepares popcorn*

Mesoian

If it's half as good as the Spelunkin' with Scoops they did at Iron Galaxy, we're in for a treat.

"Let me show you my bat tech"

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
We should do Q&A bingo during the stream and fill it with questions like "how do I get into the game industry?". "When's the next endurance run?" can be the free space.

M3z_

I can't even watch the panels anymore once it get to QA, the level of awkwardness is so severe. Not that I would be super smooth asking a question in front of a large audience of people I enjoy watching/listening to, but I would at least have the sense not to ask a totally awkward question.

If everyone on the pax panel in not wearing cork hats, drinking Fosters, and playing with their own stuffed koala - then it is a failure.

John Drake should INVADE the panel with a REAL FUCKING KANGAROO

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Before every PAX panel people imagine how bad the Q&A will be and always was and everytime afterwards it's "well that wasn't that bad".

LeBart

A lot of people have asked stupid questions in past panels but I always felt they handled it perfectly. I'm always impressed by Jeff's ability to give incredibly thoughtful answers to uninteresting questions.
Must be all that media training paying off.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't mind the awkwardness because that's just humanity to me, it's just that there are quite a few questions that always get brought up every year.

Volotaire

A lot of people have asked stupid questions in past panels but I always felt they handled it perfectly. I'm always impressed by Jeff's ability to give incredibly thoughtful answers to uninteresting questions.
Must be all that media training paying off.

Haha this is great. I've really got to start subscribing, I'm missing out on a lot of great content.

Unpro Chicago???

Please tell me that's not Lang, Patrick and Max....

Beginning to regret subbing for a year, past few weeks have been dreadful content wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom