• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

The game Giantbomb really wants to play:
mYU8zEi.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
He's the dev lead for both Gamespot, Giant Bomb and Comic Vine, right? I imagine he's really busy and can't really carve out 3+ hours to sit in on a Bombcast on a Tuesday or a Monday.

The real reason is that during every appearance he either calls someone a slut, uses the term "retarded", or touches Vinny's penis with a foam hand, and Jeff has to give him a time-out.

Don't Drew and Alexis play FIFA against each other? I want to see a 4-player game, splitting them up with Vinny and Jeff for the next soccer QL's.

Don't Drew and Alexis play FIFA against each other? I want to see a 4-player game, splitting them up with Vinny and Jeff for the next soccer QL's.

I just want them to play football manager.

Do a Football manager endurance run until they finish the game. You can't finish it, so it will be the best thing ever.

Chunky

It came out 13 years ago. Are you saying someone 11 or 12 watches giantbomb and is going to care this much about the game? Who is this person? I wish I was that young and watching giantbomb.
Hmmm, I think at a bare minimum you'd have to have been 12 to have played FFX at the time, so anyone who is like, 18-24 would have this apply to them.

Jokab

I just want them to play football manager.

Do a Football manager endurance run until they finish the game. You can't finish it, so it will be the best thing ever.

Hell YES. I'd watch the shit out of this. Though watching them struggle in the beginning would probably be really painful for someone who is seasoned, like me. I know it would have taken me way longer to learn all the tricks and intricacies if I hadn't had friends to point me in the right direction.

Also nevermind the fact that you need to know how football works and various tactics to even have a shot.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
If you want it for clean ice water, get this

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YB3J4K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I got both the one you linked and this one, and I found for water and other cold drinks, that the one you linked was too small. 32oz of water (that stays ice cold for 8 hours) is awesome. And spending $30 on a 32oz zojirushi seems more reasonable than buying a 16oz one for $30

I didn't even know that existed. That's awesome. I was always bummed that they seemed to only come in 16oz, or really pricy larger ones. You're the best.

Dude buy a Zojirushi they are awesome and can take a beating.
For example:
lWcYVBx.jpg

tT57VIw.jpg

Lets not talk about how I got it back...

That is craaaaazy!

I might genuinely sell something for a quick buck so I can pick up a Zojirushi.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm so happy to have discovered Danny O'Dwyer over the last couple of months... He's genuinly very funny and his shows on Gamespot are extremely well made. First time in my life that I actually follow stuff on GS.

colinp

Banned
Has anyone at GB talked about Nintendo Rusty's Real Deal Baseball on 3DS? It's what Jeff kinda joked would happen when that rabbit came up to sell you the street pass games taken to a disheartening extreme: a washed up former baseball player with ten kids, a wife who left him and a failing baseball shop trying to sell you mini games. You haggle him to lower the price of each mini game, each mini game that is an actual IAP for real $, with donuts. It's weeeeeeeeiiiird.

You haggle from $4 down to $2, down to 1.90, etc.. Or something like that. But if you don't want to haggle you can buy them all at $4 a piece.

f0rk

The number of times Patrick has got into something he supposedly had no interest in recently he's going to be playing dota before the end of the year

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so happy to have discovered Danny O'Dwyer over the last couple of months... He's genuinly very funny and his shows on Gamespot are extremely well made. First time in my life that I actually follow stuff on GS.
Yep, I keep coming back to The Lobby. The latest one from PAX had Rich Gallup and Zoe Quinn (also the Capybara guys) as guests, so people here might be interested:
http://www.gamespot.com/videos/wolfenstein-the-new-order-below-the-lobby-from-pax/2300-6418336/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom