• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjeruse

I'm not sure what was censored but I'm sure it's nothing to care about. I watched the livestream beginning to end and nothing jumped out to me as offensive. Now, they night have taken something out to cover their asses, but those who didn't watch it live aren't missing much.

Alucrid

Banned
After Patrick's Isaac runs I decided to give the game a shot. Got a Dead Cat and Dead Dove on my second playthrough and ran all the way through to mom. Fun game.

Oh that part. The streamers audio wasn't playing on that part when it was live. I surmise they were laughing at what the chat was saying, and the one dude's reaction to the chat.

Again, no censorship.

Ohhhhhhh. Okay then.

Gotcha.

I just figured what seemed like dropped audio was on their end considering the only other case of censorship they had to make I could come up with off the top of my head.

For the record I wasn't against it or anything, just curious as to what it was.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Man I honestly didn't know the unmoderated internet was that bad until this unprofessional friday. The chat on every single stream they clicked on was both sad and offensive in some way.

Still a great segment though.

Man I honestly didn't know the unmoderated internet was that bad until this unprofessional friday. The chat on every single stream they clicked on was both sad and offensive in some way.

Just get on your ax and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL them away like Cigs did.

Also Jeff "Buckfast" Gerstmann will be nursing some fortified wine next UPF from a viewer's mailbag. Watch.

ArjanN

I knew but it was still a pretty stark reminder. Yikes.

Curufinwe

That was nothing. Just look at all the lunatics who post racist bile on twitter using their real names.

popo

2608296-brad_souls.jpg

credit to

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/brad-vinny-demons-souls-fan-art-1474537/#28

Megasoum

Banned
On a somewhat O/T topic... I'm really tired of seeing Gary Whitta begging for free stuff on twitter all the time (he was asking for a free copy of Titanfall earlier and looks like he just got it).

Maybe it's because I'm working in the industry myself but seriously, if you're somebody who can clearly afford it, don't be a cheap bastard and actually support your friends working in the industry instead of leeching everything from them.

Chuck

Still without luck
Are you sure? Looks like he was asking how to use amazon credit to get a copy, but I don't see any begging.

Megasoum

Banned
Are you sure? Looks like he was asking how to use amazon credit to get a copy, but I don't see any begging.

Hah... I'm looking at his twitter account and he deleted the tweet where he was begging for one earlier. I still have the reply I made to his tweet in my feed but the original message is gone.

Even scummier.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
On a somewhat O/T topic... I'm really tired of seeing Gary Whitta begging for free stuff on twitter all the time (he was asking for a free copy of Titanfall earlier and looks like he just got it).

Maybe it's because I'm working in the industry myself but seriously, if you're somebody who can clearly afford it, don't be a cheap bastard and actually support your friends working in the industry instead of leeching everything from them.

I think you misread it dude.

pbV3GJN.png

r7bETtA.png

Edit: What was his original tweet?

Happens all the time with celebrities of his stature. Once they get accustomed to getting those sweet Razzie gift bags they expect everything to be free.

Jintor

gary whitta gary whitta gary whitta gary whitta

if we say his name enough he'll appear.

or we could insult brad's gameplaying ability and relay a message through him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom