• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoUltima

Is there gonna be a Breaking Brad tonight? For some reason I feel like I must see them finish DeS before I begin DS2 tomorrow.

popo

Anyone have that other Brad Demon's Souls fan art?

The one with him in a funny pose with his little wand?

2596806-bradsouls.jpg

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bomb-squad-6871/brad-s-souls-drawing-illustration-1470280/

2599195-4220607915-OAnRn.png

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bom...art-vinny-mindcavitus-patrick-odetta-1470909/

Doopliss

I've been watching the UPFs where Vinny plays Lords of Shadow. I just experienced a bleak moment where I considered watching the intervening episodes as well so as not to miss out on Jeff reading the Space Jam novelisation.

The Mindcavitus x Odetta art is incredible. Wow. I think the Man-Serpent Greatsword has more detail there than it does in the game.

Broken Floogan is nice, but I'm not a fan of the more cartoony style. With that said, it definitely suits the Floogan playstyle.

Edit: Another nice piece of art posted while I was typing this message up! I think it would be more suitable if Floogan himself was a marionette with Floogan's arm free, wildly grabbing for the crystal lizard. I don't think Vinny shares Brad's fanatical love of crystal lizard hunting. Very nice piece of art, regardless.

Dragon

Banned
Live show of the Titanfall QL but no live show of the DS2 QL? That bias...

They already have a buttload of Titanfall content too. They talk about it for 2.5 hours, they play the beta for 2 hours and they're going to have a live QL. Although less Souls coverage the better as far as I'm concerned.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
am I correct to assume that the DS2 quicklook is in 4 hours more or less? it says march 11, 4AM for me, just checking (because Ill be at work so it would be good to have something to pass the time)

Ken

am I correct to assume that the DS2 quicklook is in 4 hours more or less? it says march 11, 4AM for me, just checking (because Ill be at work so it would be good to have something to pass the time)

Isn't the GB Event tracker set to your local timezone?

Tucah

you speak so well

Yeah, it'll be live in about 4 and a quarter hours.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Bsigg12

it is, I was just making sure it wasnt a bug. I dont remember other QLs being live in the middle of the night, its usually in the morning on our time

ty guys

It's coming out at the same time the review embargo lifts which is midnight eastern.

popo

They already have a buttload of Titanfall content too. They talk about it for 2.5 hours, they play the beta for 2 hours and they're going to have a live QL. Although less Souls coverage the better as far as I'm concerned.

and it will get traffic on launch day. I know they don't always go mass market with coverage but it would be weird if they didn't put something new up at launch. I bet all those titanfall videos did great numbers. At least they can show the campaign hooks (or lack of).

Coonce

Oh man, was anyone else dying inside today from Patrick's Isaac runs? He gets "the nail" for 2 hearts and doesn't realize it's an 'on-use' item, and then buys the notched pickaxe for 15 cents.

I hurt inside from his learning experience.

Anth0ny

Put that specific information on loop and bathe myself to the crews thoughts on my favorite gaming franchise.

Really though, avoiding spoilers and will ideaslly be skipping any DSII talk

You mean you don't want to hear Brad spoil the ending to the last game in the franchise and the first 20 minutes of the new game?

i know you're reading Brad I'm sorry <3

It's pretty crazy that GB is going to have a review for an ultra niche game like Danganronpa. Pretty cool that Patrick finished it.

Kerned

Banned
Oh god do I watch it? I should just go to bed, work tomorrow, play tomorrow afternoon. That QL has got to be spoiler city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom