• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Buy it twice, just as Namco/Bandai intended.

I don't really have any last gen consoles. My 360 technically boots up but it crashes after 15 minutes. Its in a closet with a kinect and a copy of child of eden and both crackdowns. And thats my 360s legacy. I don't even have a display to connect it to, because its component only!

Heh...

2014-03-1215-42-23_rwr63.png

I like how he deleted the original tweet where he's begging for a code. Pathetic.

Zaph

Kinda bummed they haven't gone back to Gang Beasts on UPF, or even done an Unfinished video. I thought it would be their next 'go-to' game like Windjammers/Nidhogg/Speedrunners.

Brad, if you're still around, did the whole Luchador thing put you guys off the game at all? Vinny seemed a little uncomfortable with it. Or just not that into the game?

I like how he deleted the original tweet where he's begging for a code. Pathetic.
Not even begging. He was basically expecting one.

Hanzou

Wrestling terminology for becoming the bad guy, and the fact most of his tweets have been annoying recently

I feel there has been a change. After Earth change him. Became Hollywood Whitta. Why, Whitta, Why?
Yeah I already Knew what a heel was. I had just skipped the twitter post right above so I was confused why you said he went heel. I thought my love of Gary Whitta had dissipated because he is no longer on the tested podcast but maybe it is his tweets that have gotten lame lately.

I really enjoyed the first episode of Alt+F1. I had been previously slightly sceptical about the format, as it seemed to heavily rely on Danny knowing enough to keep it interesting for a long-time fan of F1 (I've watched every race since about halfway through '93), but he did a great job. He does have some funny ideas though, that lad. Jerez in the US? HA!

I'm looking forward to the season starting proper even more now.

Any affection I felt for Whitta was gone when he stood on the graves of children to push his anti-2nd amendment agenda.

Maybe that's a bit of a dramatic way to put it, but that's how I see it.

inky

LOL, you guys just jelly. Get some friends in the industry if you want to play for free.

Buy your damn games Whitta.

Any affection I felt for Whitta was gone when he stood on the graves of children to push his anti-2nd amendment agenda.

Maybe that's a bit of a dramatic way to put it, but that's how I see it.
Well I mean it's not like the kids can tell you an amendment written 250 years ago would end up being sort of dumb in the 21st century...

You know because they're dead...

Because they got shot.

Dizzy-4U

Kinda bummed they haven't gone back to Gang Beasts on UPF, or even done an Unfinished video. I thought it would be their next 'go-to' game like Windjammers/Nidhogg/Speedrunners.

Brad, if you're still around, did the whole Luchador thing put you guys off the game at all? Vinny seemed a little uncomfortable with it. Or just not that into the game?
That new Big Wheel stage man. It's glorious!

I hope they go back to it someday, build 0.0.2 is already a big improvement.

Surprised that Brad and Vinny didn't scoff at Drake asking if Dark Souls 2 is 'actually fun' on the podcast. I'm guessing they think they're great games considering how much time they've dedicated to them.

Surprised that Brad and Vinny didn't scoff at Drake asking if Dark Souls 2 is 'actually fun' on the podcast. I'm guessing they think they're great games considering how much time they've dedicated to them.
I think it's more a matter of "yeah, we've heard that one already" too many times.

When did prioritizing fluidity of gameplay over graphics become weird?

It's not a matter of prioritizing, it was his dismissal of the difference of those screenshots. I'm loving DS2 even with the downgrades, and will always value FPS over graphics, but it just felt overly dismissive of him. Calling people crazy for pointing out such a massive change so close to launch is weird.

Went back and watched some old Quick Looks. Even the download version look downright bad compared to the video quality they have now. It really doesn't do Witcher 2 justice to see it played in such a low bitrate.

So, I haven't been watching GB recently, did they actually got to use the easy button on the streams (Breaking Brad, or some other)? Or was it only used during the Extra Life stream?

without fail every time chat says something is going to be crazy whoa difficult on a Souls stream whether it's Vinny, Brad or Patrick they brute force it like it was the easiest thing in the world and makes all the hardcore look like idiots. It's great.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

yeah that was a dumb question

great podcast, though

absolutely hilarious

without fail every time chat says something is going to be crazy whoa difficult on a Souls stream whether it's Vinny, Brad or Patrick they brute force it like it was the easiest thing in the world and makes all the hardcore look like idiots. It's great.
Because a PvP event 5 years after the fact and a day after the second sequel is released is the condition that the "hardcore" experienced it under.

Jokab

B-but they're not playing it the right way. You're supposed to roll and take no damage to make it as difficult as possible!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Typical. I would tune in during menu fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom