• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yeah people shouldn't be expecting him to have difficulty with the stuff they found difficult five years ago. Brad's playthrough is just so different from someone going through this game in 2009.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The GB chat whining about this potato guy are the fucking worst. "WOW NO LIFE 4CHAN NECKBEARD SCUM" It's Demon's souls people, lighten up.

Eh, I agree that they take it too serious, but he is kinda annoying. If he would just try to fight Brad that would be one thing but breaking all his stuff just results in us watching him grinding for an hour to fix it. I kinda feel like he is trolling the viewers more than he is trolling Brad.

Eh, I agree that they take it too serious, but he is kinda annoying. If he would just try to fight Brad that would be one thing but breaking all his stuff just results in us watching him grinding for an hour to fix it. I kinda feel like he is trolling the viewers more than he is trolling Brad.

Best part

You couldn't script a satisfying reaction by the chat if you were Potato. Combination of people calling for tracking him down by his PS name, blaming teh evil 4chonz, and whining about honorable pvp in a Souls game. I've seen more measured reactions to griefing by 10 year olds in a Minecraft server. Brad's handling it fine, take off your gear and suicide.

Just finished watching their we play DS TOO! video.

Brads hypocrisy is maddening, he is so condescending when people compare Xbox One to PS4 graphics saying the performance difference doesn't matter but he wouldn't shut the hell up pointing out framerate and how it looks "uglier" on PS3 compared to 360.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Just finished watching their we play DS TOO! video.

Brads hypocrisy is maddening, he is so condescending when people compare Xbox One to PS4 graphics saying the performance difference doesn't matter but he wouldn't shut the hell up pointing out framerate and how it looks "uglier" on PS3 compared to 360.

If by wouldn't shut up you meant mention 2 times at the beginning of switching to the PS3, sure.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You couldn't script a satisfying reaction by the chat if you were Potato. Combination of people calling for tracking him down by his PS name, blaming teh evil 4chonz, and whining about honorable pvp in a Souls game. I've seen more measured reactions to griefing by 10 year olds in a Minecraft server. Brad's handling it fine, take off your gear and suicide.

Yeah the chat is taking this way too serious. Both the "OMG TRACK HIM DOWN" and the "HOHOHOHO DELICIOUS BRAD TEARS" people are kinda ridiculous. That's why I never look the chat.

Kelas

I wonder what kind of experience Brad will have with Allant. He can be pretty tough and can take a number of tries to figure out.

Kelas

It would be funny if he fell off the bridge.

Kelas

This is gonna be like the last time isn't it. He's never gonna fight Allant :(

If by wouldn't shut up you meant mention 2 times at the beginning of switching to the PS3, sure.

Ive literally just finished watching it, he mentioned it far more than twice.

Even if he does only mention it twice, the double standards are ridiculous. They are all so dismissive when people say Xbox One looks and runs terrible but he is quick to judge PS3 version.

Even if he does only mention it twice, the double standards are ridiculous. They are all so dismissive when people say Xbox One looks and runs terrible but he is quick to judge PS3 version.

You're one insistent windmill tilter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I'll concede that I might be wrong about the twice part, but did he a) never shut up about it b) actually mention it after 10 mins of the PS3 switch?

I don't even remember him talking about it after they went to collect vinny's 4th shard.

Brad "Captain Indecisive" Shoemaker is up to his usual tricks.

Hoo boy. Haven't been watching the episode yet, but the last two I ended up fast forwarding through about 75% of them.
Messing around in menus debating where to put points into? Skip ahead. Fighting and dying at the same boss 5 times in a row? Skip ahead. Screaming VERY LOUDLY about missing another lizard? Skip ahead.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of funny conversation stuff, but I just get kinda bored. Once I know what kind of character I want to play, I pretty much know right away what I want to pump points into.

You're one insistent windmill tilter.

No I just dont enjoy being belittled by someone just because I enjoy talking hardware, specs and performance with his passive aggressive jokes in the past about people who compare Xbox One to PS4 and how it doesnt matter yet turns around and does the exact same thing comparing PS3 to 360 Dark Souls 2.

No I just dont enjoy being belittled by someone just because I enjoy talking hardware, specs and performance with his passive aggressive jokes in the past about people who compare Xbox One to PS4 and how it doesnt matter yet turns around and does the exact same thing comparing PS3 to 360 Dark Souls 2.

Just because you changed your avatar doesn't mean people don't remember what your one objective is posting in this thread. If you really think GB got that M$ money hat on, why do you still bother with their content?

Edit: That was one butthole clenching moment right there, thought Brad was going to get him.

Kelas

Man that was getting intense. Brad could have killed him in one.

FStop7

Banned
Potato Marshal is kind of an ass.

I just watched the previous episode of BB and it was amazing. "You POISONED me, you son of a BITCH. Aaaaaargh." And the disapproving smh corpse.

Kelas

I think Brad might have him this time, unless he really fucks up.

E: Wow. He seemed completely in control of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom