• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, now what could this be?

phE0TUO.jpg

Oh, goodness me! Right, I ordered this great poster!

No blood anywhere on it, though! Oh well, I am thoroughly pleased. : )

Yes. And oh man, the whole time I was saying stop out loud. It was a bad scene. I think he's a really cool dude with some great stories but he should take his medicine with that one or just flat out shut that conversation down. "The microtransactions aren't as aggressive as..." Choice quote.

He's horrendous, he's been sucking down on the corporate sales opiate for so long it's impossible for him to converse like a normal human being.

That's what it looks like. I tried the previous two and never understood the hype and this one looks exactly the same except with much better graphics.
I really loved the first one. Had a blast. Even platinum'd it and it's one of the only few I did that (Infamous 1, uncharted 2, and arkham asylum) to.

I didn't even buy the second one because it looked exactly the same and the story was terrible so I wasn't going to spend money just for that.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Oh god I missed out Carolyn. I can't believe I did that, she was the entire reason I started reading gamespot again.

I sincerely apologies for my mistake.

LeBart

Patrick should stop giving attention to trolls on twitter. Whoever made that image must be so proud of themselves right now.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Penultimate 1-hour-earlier UPF for non-US people before DST comes into effect for us.

Zaph

The audio queue and map zoom just gave me a little Mass Effect chill.

Edit: this looks like it feels incredible (if that makes any sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom