• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

Everytime I see more of this game I get super excited. Can't wait.

They said PS4 but is this confirmed for PC?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Now the awkward removal of a no longer needed guest.

Jintor

this is the most professional of unprofessional fridays

something about jeff kicking his legs up while the royalty free music started up was indescribably funny

Jintor

from last night

BjOXsRoCIAERLr9.jpg

https://twitter.com/kjettpack/status/446867575188639744/photo/1

popo

Okay I'm dead serious, how would one in America acquire some buckfast.

Is there still a ban on selling caffeinated alcoholic drinks in the US? 'cause that is the thing about buckie. Even then it would be a speciality import item. It isn't exactly a classy drink so you are looking at a very small curio market.

It is a pretty distasteful product. Not least because the Church is making huge profits off their distribution deal but then refuse to take any responsibility for all the pissed up idiots. I guess I should not expect them to put public health before profits just because they are monks but still ...

The caffeine in Buckfast, is it natural occurring in the ingredients or is it added in? The only reason to add caffeine to alcohol is really to get you drunker, faster. That hardly seem like a responsible thing to do on a product made by monks.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The caffeine in Buckfast, is it natural occurring in the ingredients or is it added in? The only reason to add caffeine to alcohol is really to get you drunker, faster. That hardly seem like a responsible thing to do on a product made by monks.

Based off information on Wikipedia, it looks like it has about as much caffeine as coffee, and it was originally sold as medicine.

We need more monks like that these days.

FHIZ

I didn't catch it live, but I can dig a mellow UPF. They earned it after last night

Yeah, the started playing that Crawl game, got really into it, and a good deal of time in, Vinny just straight up said they forgot they had a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom