• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
I've been waiting in front of a space station in Elite Dangerous for like 20 min for a landing pad to free up so that I can land...

Dat immersion....

How is that these days? I haven't checked in since just before they added planetary landings but always meant to go back. I kind of picture it as one of those low key juggernaut games that quietly chugs along with more content/expansions

Megasoum

Banned
How is that these days? I haven't checked in since just before they added planetary landings but always meant to go back. I kind of picture it as one of those low key juggernaut games that quietly chugs along with more content/expansions

Well I just started playing and having fun but I'm watching SGDQ VODs while doing trade loops.

daveo42

Banned
Got to Ben's boardgame minute. No wonder he had a long, bad time. He was playing a Uwe Rosenberg game, which are ridiculously deep, complex games that easily take 3-4 hours. Also, there are way less complicated games that are easy to learn and play. Hell, I played a game when you put a bear zoo together with tetris pieces.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, it's such a slight part of it. I don't really have much interest in smash other than a general interest in the "landscape" of the FGC but I just treat it as any other conversation.

Abby always comes first

Nu4bUoo.png

Joeku

Am I the only one that got bored of all Velvet Sundown content after about 6 minutes and has no what all the fuss is about?

That depends, are you into roleplaying whatsoever?

Edit: Like, just yes-and stuff. My name is Benedict Arnold Palmer, and I'm a synthwave artist. Welcome to my compound.

Antiwhippy

Velvet sundown probably couldn't survive past the content they already did, but the stuff they did with it were some of the funniest stuff to me.

Also I remember it being the start of me warming up towards dan's humour.

oti

Banned
well I mean smash brothers is a party game and not a fighting game so

The saltiness over Smash is way more entertaining than the FGC in its entirety.

I really wanted Pokken to win over Marvel in that poll.

Reason: I don't like Marvel.

Actual reason: More salt.

But for reals, I don't like Marvel.

robotrock

Banned
The only thing that baffles me more than Dan Ryckert's theater garbage dives is the fact most of the Bombcast seems to be totally OK with Digiorno's pizza. This is the worst frozen pizza you can get

Barrylad

Neo Member
This week's Murder Island was awesome. Better than most weeks, and I already really enjoy it most weeks. Really enjoyed Abby as non-player colour commentary.

Really pains me that PUGB won't be coming to PS4 this calendar year, and I don't have anything else to run it on.

Best Murder Island yet! The janky spectator view just makes it all the more enjoyable as well.

Brad saying "Spicy" and then Ben death yelling "Spicyyyyyyyyy!" must be in the running for best moments of the year. This series is so goddamn good.

Best Murder Island yet! The janky spectator view just makes it all the more enjoyable as well.

Brad saying "Spicy" and then Ben death yelling "Spicyyyyyyyyy!" must be in the running for best moments of the year. This series is so goddamn good.

Ben making a Dune reference and only Vinny getting it is good

The whole thing was great

PUBG is a great game

Lunar FC

This week's Murder Island was awesome. Better than most weeks, and I already really enjoy it most weeks. Really enjoyed Abby as non-player colour commentary.

Really pains me that PUGB won't be coming to PS4 this calendar year, and I don't have anything else to run it on.

Have my rig. Pubg making me mad lately. ��

Ben making a Dune reference and only Vinny getting it is good

The whole thing was great

PUBG is a great game

I just finished Dune. What/when was the reference? ��

Antiwhippy

I thought the same, but they've managed to make the feature actually fun to watch in the last episode, so I'm for it/

strafer

Anyone having trouble with Youtube? Every other site is working except the tube.

I can't even watch 1 minute clip, it just buffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom