• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
So Jeff likes that he can't chose a loadout in PUBG and hence has to learn all the weapons but he doesn't like that Zelda's weapon durability forces him to learn all the weapons.

OK. El Jefe.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
PUBG weapons don't break though.

It's more like if botw has a traditional loot system but botw ends in 30mins or so.

And you're murdering other links at the same time.

oti

Banned
PUBG weapons don't break though.

It's more like if zelda has a traditional loot system but zelda ends in 30mins or so.

And you're murdering other links at the same time.

No ammunition = No bueno.

So you have to go out and find more ammunition to kill enemies.

JUST LIKE IN ZELDA WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO OUT THERE TO GET MORE WEAPONS.

derFeef

I feel like they put too much thought into PUBG and trying to learn stuff. There is still a random element to it you just can't predict and no matter how good you are at shooting all the guns, someone is going to be better, or saw you first, or has better team communication, or is just lucky. Them going out there and seeking action is good but that can only get you so far.

Hasney

This argument is dumber than the one on this video, which is arguing if a freight train could beat a flying USA bus on fire or not.

Hasney

DEbkg3_UQAEBjQP.jpg:large

Cairnsay

Banned
The sooner people accept (pending it actually coming out of early access before December) PUBG's ascension to the number 1 spot in GOTY the better.

Of course it is.

What I'm saying is Jeff likes the inconvenience of PUBG but doesn't like the (admittedly greater) inconvenience of Zelda.

Yes but it's a different inconvenience in a completely different game. It is entirely justifiable that somebody would like one and not the other.

Jintor

okay i think this pubg has really made me want to play really badly

that might just be my desire to procrastinate from this fucking assignment maybe but

seriously

Hasney

We're going to have to split into GOTY gangs. Nintendo, anime games, the odd early access coalition of PUBG and Fire Pro.

Oh, and the Sonic people.

oti

Banned
december 29, 2017

oti xero is banging his hands down on his desk, desperate to know why [nintendo game] didn't get any awards
Nah. This makes the whole thing way more entertaining though. GB has awful taste, their deliberations are full of inconsistencies and garbage arguments. And that's the point. That's why they publish them to begin with. Rooting against PUBG will make this fun.

My campaign #neverDOOM was successful in 2016 after all.
We're going to have to split into GOTY gangs. Nintendo, anime games, the odd early access coalition of PUBG and Fire Pro.

Oh, and the Sonic people.
This Wrestling game does not deserve to be on that list

I just want everyone to be unhappy.
I too miss Mario Party Party.

Zaph

Nah. This makes the whole thing way more entertaining though. GB has awful taste, their deliberations are full of inconsistencies and garbage arguments. And that's the point. That's why they publish them to begin with. Rooting against PUBG will make this fun.

My campaign #neverDOOM was successful in 2016 after all.

That said, if Zelda or Mario don't win any Award, GB has no right to exist.

Are you just intentionally posting nonsense?

The sooner people accept (pending it actually coming out of early access before December) PUBG's ascension to the number 1 spot in GOTY the better.

I think Brad may be ready to make an argument that early access shouldn't matter. Or I may have misunderstood him at the end of that discussion on the bombcast

oti

Banned
I think Brad may be ready to make an argument that early access shouldn't matter. Or I may have misunderstood him at the end of that discussion on the bombcast

Also ironic that we got Dead Cells and PUBG in such a close time span. Both good arguments that their exclusion can be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom