• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatmac

Finally beat Yakuza 0. I'm interested in seeing how they react to Majima during the end cut scene. They probably won't like it.

*Fast forward to the end of December*

"I just want to say my piece for Mario. Cappy is a great mechanic, how many games let you control a T. Rex? Nintendo needed to shake it up and they succeeded. That said, it's mostly just another one of those and I don't think it hangs."

*Minutes later*

"OMG PUBG is a lock. No game this year had more of this office buzzing. We all played the hell out of that game. Think about how much content that produced."

Brad: "I don't think that should matter..."

"Yeah you're right but it does."

Brad: "Alright lock it in. Fuck you Oti"

Finally beat Yakuza 0. I'm interested in seeing how they react to Majima during the end cut scene. They probably won't like it.

Even if that's true there are so many moments in the ending of that game.

Which part don't you think they will like?

oti

Banned
You know when GOTY is fun? At the end of the year.

What about Nein.

What I want to see is Alex maybe starting to argue for Splatoon 2 to be immediately shot down by Brad since "it's just more Splatoon" only to then gush about mod-turned-into-a-game PUBG.

derFeef

This thread right now.

66207.jpg

daveo42

Banned
PUBG will be their GotY. I think it's a solid lock at this point. Mario will come in at #2. Zelda someone in the top 5. Hell, Rabbids might make top 5. Wolf 2 will again be absent from the list because of reasons that make sense to no one.

Gravity Rush 2 won't even get a mention. Life will go on regardless of the atrocities made and words uttered during GotY.

What about steins;gate 0.

That came out last year. Shame Fata Morgana isn't eligible either.

They should play

start-gameplan.png

Fuck no. Fuck Catan. I could get behind Secret Hitler. Deception: Murder in Hong Kong is also good fun for straight accusing people.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
PUBG will be their GotY. I think it's a solid lock at this point. Mario will come in at #2. Zelda someone in the top 5. Hell, Rabbids might make top 5. Wolf 2 will again be absent from the list because of reasons that make sense to no one.

Gravity Rush 2 won't even get a mention. Life will go on regardless of the atrocities made and words uttered during GotY.

That came out last year. Shame Fata Morgana isn't eligible either.

Weird.

I've been thinking it was this year for some reason.

derFeef

Fight me over Crackdown 3. It may look underwhelming, but it's still fucking Crackdown and seemingly it plays like fucking Crackdown.

Fight me over Crackdown 3. It may look underwhelming, but it's still fucking Crackdown and seemingly it plays like fucking Crackdown.

yeah, if it ends up having an engaging campaign (meaning that you aren't just powering beacons or whatever dumb shit Crackdown 2 had you doing) it'll still be a good time

oti

Banned
Fuck no. Fuck Catan. I could get behind Secret Hitler. Deception: Murder in Hong Kong is also good fun for straight accusing people.
You don't like Catan?
If all you want is a prettier version of a game that came out 10 years or so ago, sure. I can't help but wonder why it exists, to put it harshly. Where's the hook? "It's like that old game" isn't enough in a world with Saints Row and maybe even Spider-Man. At least not for me.

If all you want is a prettier version of a game that came out 10 years or so ago, sure. I can't help but wonder why it exists, to put it harshly. Where's the hook? "It's like that old game" isn't enough in a world with Saints Row and maybe even Spider-Man. At least not for me.

I bet you bought both of those Zelda remasters on the Wii U

TheChits

Gravity Rush 2 definitely had one of the best moments of the year. The culmination of doing all the side quests and playing both games was exceptional. Ending spoilers:
All the citizens coming out and singing Kat's song to her as you limp towards the final boss. This part really got to me in a way I did not expect from that game at all.

oti

Banned
I bet you bought both of those Zelda remasters on the Wii U

I bought Wind Waker since it was on sale.
Tried to play it twice.

I don't like Wind Waker.

I bought Twilight Princess, never opened it and sold it with my Wii U. Even made some profit because that stupid Wolf amiibo is rare or something.

What are you trying to say, Piston. Tell me how you really feel.

I also don't like Majora's Mask BTW.

Edit

Also those games are remakes. What's even your point?

daveo42

Banned
Weird.

I've been thinking it was this year for some reason.

Came out in December. I chose FFXV over it and looking back it seems like I made a bad decision.

You don't like Catan?

I've played the game to death over the past decade and find it super boring outside of getting wasted and bullshitting while playing it. Even then the last time I did that was like 5 years ago.

Gravity Rush 2 definitely had one of the best moments of the year. The culmination of doing all the side quests and playing both games was exceptional. Ending spoilers:
All the citizens coming out and singing Kat's song to her as you limp towards the final boss. This part really got to me in a way I did not expect from that game at all.

Same here. That whole sequence from
finding Raven in Eto to the end of the game
was real good. More people should have played GR2, but we can't all be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom