• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

shout out to the

aM9vO8o.png

out there

Mr. F

Banned
The writing was pretty corny at times but at the end of the day the atmosphere was pretty cool and I definitely wanted more. Hoping season 2 or comes quick.

Zebetite

Banned
Brad hinting that he might go for the Mass Effect: Andromeda platinum trophy made me mentally and physically upset

brad: a couple of people have said persona 5 is a bit disappointing so i guess that's my opinion on the game i havent played

also brad: [see above]

I think Brad would love Nioh if he played it at work for Breaking Brad. I don't think he'll ever have time to play it at home.

I dropped off this game so hard(I enjoyed what I played of it though). I don't know when I'll return back to it especially with the amount of games that are going to release soon unless I beat games quick. Which for the most part has been a rough endeavor with how many 15+ hour games we got this year.

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT TROPHIES/ACHIEVEMENTS IN 2017
I have the same sentiment. Listen, I spend time doing some absolutely stupid pointless shit in games. I'm currently getting all the collectibles in The Division, which rewards you with practically nothing. But I just don't get the appeal of achievements at all. Who is it impressing?

I have the same sentiment. Listen, I spend time doing some absolutely stupid pointless shit in games. I'm currently getting all the collectibles in The Division, which rewards you with practically nothing. But I just don't get the appeal of achievements at all. Who is it impressing?

You're looking at this the wrong way if you think it's about impressing.

Joeku

I beat Duke Nukem Forever a few weeks ago. Don't play that game.

When I worked at HMV I had a coworker that loved strategy games, so I bought a DNF code off Greenman or something for $5, and wrote it down on a note and told him it was the most recent Total War game and I got a good deal on it.

Burned that motherfucker good.

Hindl

When I worked at HMV I had a coworker that loved strategy games, so I bought a DNF code off Greenman or something for $5, and wrote it down on a note and told him it was the most recent Total War game and I got a good deal on it.

So you committed fraud? And are bragging about it?

Joeku

Telling something you're selling them one thing and it's actually another is fraud. This isn't gonna send anyone to jail, but it's a dick move

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I bought a code online and gifted it to him but said it was a different game than it was. Unprompted. He didn't pay anything.

That's cold.

So you committed fraud? And are bragging about it?

Joeku said he bought the code and gave it to a co-worker as a joke. Not sold it to a customer telling them it was a different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom