• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best way to play Mario Galaxy 2 if I never did? I own a copy of it on Wii but really don't want to hook that back up... Wi U? Do you need motion controls? I don't remember a lot from the first Galaxy but I loved it. Never even played 2 since some friends got me back into WoW at the time

If you have a USB-based sensor bar you can use that with Dolphin pretty seamlessly.

I like challenge. It was sooo goood. Mario Sunshine is the best.

image.php

Gotcha, thanks guys! I platted Horizon earlier this week, think I want to finish Thumper and maybe start Hyper Light Drifter next? Kind of in the mood for Mario though, so might do that

What's more, in Dolphin you can map the waggle controls to button presses! Galaxy and Galaxy 2 work incredibly well with a Steam controller.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Captain Obvious? Whenever this game comes up people treat it like the second coming of Christ for some reason. They say GTA4 was boring but RDR was good.

Saying "Mario Galaxy > RDR" is the most obvious thing possible. For me at least.
One of the best games ever made is better than some cowboy gta. Duh.

oti

Banned
dan makes jeff cry in pubg all the time

You seem to lean one way whenever the Nintendo company is involved, friend.
Hold on now. You're telling me I'm biased towards Nintendo because I prefer Mario Galaxy and Zelda Breath of the Wild over other games?

OK.

GTAIV was a good game, but I see no need to play RDR or GTAV.

I had tons of fun with GTAV. Some missions are boring of course but I liked the three character dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom