• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

Combichristoffersen said:
Exactly why I warned people of the spoilerific nature of the post. If you won't want to spoil the ending, don't highlight the black line. Simple as that.
That's like having a nude Jessica Alba in the room and you're asking me to not touch her D:

Edit:
AbandonThread.gif

See you all after GoW 3 is beaten.

Toki767

Wow, my Ultimate Edition just shipped from Amazon and it'll be here tomorrow. Much earlier than the expected 19th delivery date.

Order placed with Game, should have the game on Thursday.

Only played the demo for the second one (all power to shields!) think i might import the GOW Collection.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
RustyNails said:
That's like having a nude Jessica Alba in the room and you're asking me to not touch her D:

I wouldn't touch Jessica Alba with a 10 foot pole.

Patricia Morrison, on the other hand.. MILF of the forever.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
If anyone cares, the ultimate edition is up on amazon.com right now.

Totally watching 300 right now. Damn this is SPARTA!!!!!

slayzz

Gamestop's midnight launch is not only for people that preorders right? People that didn't preorder can still go and buy one at midnight right?

Animator

slayzz said:
Gamestop's midnight launch is not only for people that preorders right? People that didn't preorder can still go and buy one at midnight right?

no man gamestop only orders enough for preorders, you should have preordered it is just $5 and guarantees release day copy for you.

yea you can

Dogenzaka

Banned
neojubei said:
If anyone cares, the ultimate edition is up on amazon.com right now.

Totally watching 300 right now. Damn this is SPARTA!!!!!

So tempted...but $100....for a game....and a box...and a book...and some codes....:( ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

why can't I be rich

slayzz

Animator said:
no man gamestop only orders enough for preorders, you should have preordered it is just $5 and guarantees release day copy for you.

yea you can

alright thanks, don't want to get there at midnight only to be rejected cus I didn't preorder :lol

Dogenzaka said:
So tempted...but $100....for a game....and a box...and a book...and some codes....:( ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

why can't I be rich

Be glad you're not in Australia:
$109 just for the "Collectors Edition" which is
•Special Collector's Edition Packaging
•God of War Postcards (Artwork subject to change)
•Extra game content downloadable via PlayStation Network:
◦God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges
◦Phantom of Chaos character skin
◦Dominus character skin

harrypmgaga said:
Be glad you're not in Australia:
$109 just for the "Collectors Edition" which is

Yea buying games in Australia really sucks.

I still bought it since its the same price as the normal edition

DualShadow said:
Yea buying games in Australia really sucks.

I still bought it since its the same price as the normal edition

Yeah it certainly does. On the bright side, my review copy for GoW3 came in, so I'm about to pop that in :)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Digital-Hero said:
Anyone else think that the Ultimate Edition appears to be such a waste or am I alone?
The box is worth it alone. You're looking at the contents which are not too shabby but then a nice enclosure. If you're the kind who puts Gargoyles on your driveway and likes to shop at Blue Moon then you will like this. I am one of those. And a God of War fan more than anything of that.

LiquidMetal14 said:
The box is worth it alone. You're looking at the contents which are not too shabby but then a nice enclosure. If you're the kind who puts Gargoyles on your driveway and likes to shop at Blue Moon then you will like this. I am one of those. And a God of War fan more than anything of that.

Yeah, that is not me. Good thing I canceled it.

Please post pictures once you guys get it, I'm curious just how it looks. (Other than the stupid mock-up promo pic)

Dogenzaka

Banned
dragonflys545 said:
031520101653.jpg

Just got it, i ran to 5 stores. only one in Brooklyn has it. GameZone Bay parkway 86th st.

REVENGE!!!! ZEUS I'm Coming FOR YOU! :D :D :D

Wish I was still in NYC :(

Odd that you got the Canadian version when you're in NYC.

My favorite new video game hype/countdown expression is "One more sleep!" I think we all were thinking it, but someone finally came out and said it. It's got a Christmas morning feel to it.

dragonflys545 said:
031520101653.jpg

Just got it, i ran to 5 stores. only one in Brooklyn has it. GameZone Bay parkway 86th st.

REVENGE!!!! ZEUS I'm Coming FOR YOU! :D :D :D

nice photo, it's like white hot rage is radiating from kratos' eye

Top Bottom