• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

dragonflys545 said:
031520101653.jpg

Just got it, i ran to 5 stores. only one in Brooklyn has it. GameZone Bay parkway 86th st.

REVENGE!!!! ZEUS I'm Coming FOR YOU! :D :D :D

Did you plan the eye glare in that pic?

It actually looks somewhat awesome. :eek:

RavenFox

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Going to charge my mp3 player.... Gotta listen to it while I wait in line, in case some douchebag decided to yell out spoilers...
Send out the GAF symbol and we'll kick ass.
Okay now bailing :lol

By the beard of Zeus! Gotta go trade in Modern Warfare 2! Don't wanna look like a jerk when I'm trading it in while I'm standing in line! :lol :lol

RavenFox said:
Send out the GAF symbol and we'll kick ass.
Okay now bailing :lol

*charges battery to his GAF symbol torchlight* Hope this is good enough! :lol :lol

RavenFox

Banned
dragonflys545 said:
031520101653.jpg

Just got it, i ran to 5 stores. only one in Brooklyn has it. GameZone Bay parkway 86th st.

REVENGE!!!! ZEUS I'm Coming FOR YOU! :D :D :D
Awesome pick bro. High Five to my NY brother. where brooklyn at...where brooklyn at:D
Im in Westchester

Majine

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Back from EB.
Traded in MW2.
Paid off GOW3 Ultimate Edition.
While I was there, I preordered Modnation Racers.

Good shit, Sony. You just made me a consumer whore!
One of us. One of us.

Cruzader

Banned
DarkAngelYuna said:
Wow preordered it on amazon 3 hours ago and its shipped already =]
So I had this preordered since last year, checked and hasnt shipped. I went to see the shipping thing and the "release date shipping" option is gone. Now I can only choose 2 day shipping and it says I'll get it friday instead!! WTF NO!!!

BTW, I have Prime but cant choose the over night one. Damn it. Will contact Amazon.

ScrubJay

Wish I could play tonight but I'm operating on too little sleep already and I have to be up early. I'll just pick it up tomorrow when GS's doors open. From then it'll just be 8 long hours of class :(

-PXG-

People in the chat are so retarded. Did they not play the first two games? Were they on complete media blackout? Jesus :/

ZeroRay

Cruzader said:
Can someone confirm GOW3 on Amazon has release date shipping?? I can only choose 2 day shipping and have Prime!! WTF!

Did you order today? Usually you have to order 2 days before release day to get release date shipping.

Cruzader

Banned
ZeroRay said:
Did you order today? Usually you have to order 2 days before release day to get release date shipping.
Placed the order last year. Today I went to check why it wasnt shipping so I clicked on shipping something and normally its where you pick either normal(3-5 days), 2 day, 1 day or release date shipping. Then I saw I release date shipping was missing and could only pick 2 day shipping with my Prime account.

PS: before doing this, there was an error or something with the order so I was making sure all my details were right and thats where I saw that shipping BS thing. I emailed CS, hope they can help.

ZeroRay

Cruzader said:
Placed the order last year. Today I went to check why it wasnt shipping so I clicked on shipping something and normally its where you pick either normal(3-5 days), 2 day, 1 day or release date shipping. Then I saw I release date shipping was missing and could only pick 2 day shipping with my Prime account.

PS: before doing this, there was an error or something with the order so I was making sure all my details were right and thats where I saw that shipping BS thing. I emailed CS, hope they can help.

I remember I had to change my order to release date shipping after the date was announced since they didn't offer it when I first placed it back in December.

So I'm assuming they didn't have an option for release date shipping last year and you missed your chance to apply it. :(

I'm so pumped, I'm going in tomorrow morning at 10:00.

EDIT: For once, I actually think the vanilla standard edition has the best box art.

Also, does the intro movie remind anyone else
of a James Bond flick, at least visually? Especially with the red/black roulette wheels?

Rikyfree

Has anyone who has redeemed and followed the directions on the back of their gamestop preorder card for the phantom of chaos gotten an email from them (Sony) to redeem the code or should I just redeem the code the old fashioned way by doing it through the xmb and account management?

Amazon: SHIPPED! The shipping facility is 3 hours from Chicago, and it should be there by morning. Does anyone know if UPS will drop the package if I'm not at home? Or will they try another day? I need to find someone to pick up my order.

Anyways, Zeus shall die 500,000 deaths tomorrow!

Smash88 said:
This game looks amazing. Need PS3 so badly.

Oh and Slayer is up, the guy who has the best HD quality I've ever seen.

http://www.justin.tv/s1ayer
Yeah...we waited fucking years for this game, avoided the spoilerific reviews/previews, gifs and impressions, only to spoil everything a day before it releases by watching some guy play it in HD? Gaf sometimes...

Le-mo

RustyNails said:
Amazon: SHIPPED! The shipping facility is 3 hours from Chicago, and it should be there by morning. Does anyone know if UPS will drop the package if I'm not at home? Or will they try another day? I need to find someone to pick up my order.

Anyways, Zeus shall die 500,000 deaths tomorrow!
I've ordered from Amazon plenty of times and they always leave the product on my front door.

Top Bottom