• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

I can't believe what I'm watching with this Last Titan Standing show on Spike. They have 10 guys there who came to compete in challenges in order to win the grand prize. The first thing Keighley tells them is that the first challenge they need to overcome is to shave their hands. Yea, shave their heads. And guess what? Some guy, a guy with already a closely cut haircut, wouldn't shave his freaking head. Unbelievable.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
templeusox said:
I can't believe what I'm watching with this Last Titan Standing show on Spike. They have 10 guys there who came to compete in challenges in order to win the grand prize. The first thing Keighley tells them is that the first challenge they need to overcome is to shave their hands. Yea, shave their heads. And guess what? Some guy, a guy with already a closely cut haircut, wouldn't shave his freaking head. Unbelievable.
Yeah, this show is great so far. :lol

ZeroRay said:
Did you order today? Usually you have to order 2 days before release day to get release date shipping.

Not true, I ordered around 6pm and got release day shipping option. Its shipped and due tomorrow via ups. However when I ordered it say something like 30 minutes left to order for delivery , thats his problem. He simply waited too late into the night to change shipping options. I'm EST time zone ofc. I've done this with many other games in the past too.

People that are going to Midnight launch should post pictures of their adventures. I'm waiting until tomorrow afternoon but it would still be cool to see what it's like out there tonight.

-PXG-

SuperSonic1305 said:
That guy was a pussy. He had almost no hair and didn't want to shave the rest? What a joke.

:lol You're watching it too? I got nothing else to do. Didn't feel like going to GS tonight. Cold as dick and raining like a motherfucker. I'm getting my copy in the morning.

Just saw the commercial. Pretty funnny.

SuperSonic1305 said:
That guy was a pussy. He had almost no hair and didn't want to shave the rest? What a joke.
Haha. Why are there only ten people there for the challenge. Are those the only people they selected or was there not many people attending the midnight launches? Not currently watching it at the moment.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
The digital soundtrack from the UE, is it from itunes? I want to be able to redeem the soundtrack from my iPhone.

KratosKilla said:
Haha. Why are there only ten people there for the challenge. Are those the only people they selected or was there not many people attending the midnight launches? Not currently watching it at the moment.

People applied for it and they chose 10. This was weeks ago.

Cruzader

Banned
DarkAngelYuna said:
Not true, I ordered around 6pm and got release day shipping option. Its shipped and due tomorrow via ups. However when I ordered it say something like 30 minutes left to order for delivery , thats his problem. He simply waited too late into the night to change shipping options. I'm EST time zone ofc. I've done this with many other games in the past too.

Wait, I did have it for release date shipping!!! But it didnt say "shipping soon" like it normally does so I went to check on my info to see everything was good and went to see the shipping option and release date shipping got removed and only option I could choose was 2 day shipping.

Im not sure what the hell happened to my account since I was getting an error somewhere to begin with. thats why i was checking everything was fine. I think my shipping address got erased, not sure how so It wasnt gonna ship till I fixed that or something.

Edit: hope it ships tomorrow. I had BC2 with regular shipping since I forgot to change that one (2-3 days) and it shipped as "released date shipping" for some odd reason. Sucks I didnt get it shipped on time this time. Oh well.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Back from gamestop. Gamers are an undesireable bunch. One woman brought her dog who had two paper cutouts of the blades of Olympus around his neck. Another had airbrushed Lightning on the hood of his scion.

Animator

I got a call from EB saying my ultimate edition will be available wednesday. That basicly seals the decision for me. Picking up the regular edition first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Magnus

Y2Kev said:
Back from gamestop. Gamers are an undesireable bunch. One woman brought her dog who had two paper cutouts of the blades of Olympus around his neck. Another had airbrushed Lightning on the hood of his scion.

:lol :lol

This is just....this is just so GOOD.

Whoever said that the combat feels heavy couldn't be more correct. There's such weight to everything Kratos fucks up. Man this is so good.

Y2Kev said:
:lol :lol :lol

To be fair, this is any rabid fanbase that goes to a midnight release. You're never gonna get a few guys smoking cigarettes and just bullshitting.

-PXG-

Y2Kev said:

Good lord. I was never that bad.....even as a as a kid.....during Halloween :lol I just enjoy the games and the appreciate those who work hard to make them. Gamers, media and the publishers....ehhh....yeah....

-PXG-

cosmicblizzard said:
Just got back from GS. Wondering whether I should play a bit now before going back to FFXIII or just wait until I finish that.

What was the point of getting it at midnight then?

-PXG-

i_am_not_jon_ames said:

Whoever said that the combat feels heavy couldn't be more correct. There's such weight to everything Kratos fucks up. Man this is so good.

To be fair, this is any rabid fanbase that goes to a midnight release. You're never gonna get a few guys smoking cigarettes and just bullshitting.

Those are the best ones.

Okay, there was ONE time I wore dumb stuff. Halo 3 launch. I wore a bunch of shirts, hoodies, pins and shit. They had a contest to see who had the most Halo swag. I won. Ended up getting the Graphic Novel, the comic book, a big ass poster and a $25 giftcard. Not bad for looking like an idiot for 45 minutes :lol

Rikyfree

i_am_not_jon_ames said:

The one I just came from was pretty much nothing but guys shooting the shit and drinking coffee/smoking the whole time. Nothing like that crap he mentioned. Hell, I'm ashamed to admit I'm even the same species as some of those people.

Anyways like I said in my previous post, has anyone redeemed the code for the phantom of chaos skin? If so how did you do it? I followed the exact directions on the back and have yet to receive the said email from Sony.

Magnus

Jesus Christ, these opening 30 minutes are just as magnificent on replay, and this is my fourth time through them. Staggering!

Top Bottom