• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Which is where?

it's to the right of the north airfield

CNEqHIh.png

Brizzo24

I've been there with other games, but not this one. My love is still burning strong.

Me too! I wish I could play more often, but sharing a one bedroom with the wife doesn't always lend itself to my benefit. Guess it's time to kick her to the curb (kidding)

And my save says 40%, though I'm not sure if that's overall progress of simply mission progress. Hmmm

DukeBobby

Me too! I wish I could play more often, but sharing a one bedroom with the wife doesn't always lend itself to my benefit. Guess it's time to kick her to the curb (kidding)

And my save says 40%, though I'm not sure if that's overall progress of simply mission progress. Hmmm

Overall progress.

Ensirius

it's to the right of the north airfield

CNEqHIh.png

Well I'm on the same boat. Went through the whole thing, he's nowhere to be found...

So I took one of those huge loading trucks, put it in the middle of the rails to watch it get shot in the air by an upcoming train. So beautiful.

Well I'm on the same boat. Went through the whole thing, he's nowhere to be found...
He should be
right in the middle of the easternmost portion, on the ground level, next to a vehicle.

Note: If your target runs don't melee while you're holding a gun, it insta-killed my second contract. Third contract I ran up to and nudged with my body to stop him. Since then I just figured I'd do the rest of the contracts after the stun gun unlocked.

Ensirius

He should be
right in the middle of the easternmost portion, on the ground level, next to a vehicle.

Note: If your target runs don't melee while you're holding a gun, it insta-killed my second contract. Third contract I ran up to and nudged with my body to stop him. Since then I just figured I'd do the rest of the contracts after the stun gun unlocked.

Does he appear on the minimap or do I actually have to go looking for him?

cluto

So I took one of those huge loading trucks, put it in the middle of the rails to watch it get shot in the air by an upcoming train. So beautiful.

He's only there during "work" hours (9am - 5pm).

Gorillaz

Should have definitley mobilized the military for 6 stars.

1 star: No shooting, cops will just try and capture you.
2 star: Shooting with pistols
3 star: more cops, shotguns used. Maybe a passive helicopter.
4 star: 2+ helo's, helo passengers shoot at you. More cops, roadblocks/spike strips
5 star: Noose out in full force
6 star: national guard.

yea add in the squad/detective car on 3 stars and agreed

Dreaver

Just completed The Paleto Score
bank heist
. Awesome mission. I was wondering:
- Is it possible to get
the 'juggernaut' suits you wear during the mission? Love them.
- Is it actually possible to get the
army chasing you
if your wanted level is high enough?

Andrew.

Banned
Just completed The Paleto Score
bank heist
. Awesome mission. I was wondering:
- Is it possible to get
the 'juggernaut' suits you wear during the mission? Love them.
- Is it actually possible to get the
army chasing you
if your wanted level is high enough?

No and no (at least from what Ive seen in that five star chase up on YT)

Should have definitley mobilized the military for 6 stars.

1 star: No shooting, cops will just try and capture you.
2 star: Shooting with pistols
3 star: more cops, shotguns used. Maybe a passive helicopter.
4 star: 2+ helo's, helo passengers shoot at you. More cops, roadblocks/spike strips
5 star: Noose out in full force
6 star: national guard.

I'd like this-

1 star: Cops are aware of a disturbance in an area, don't have an ID on suspect. 1-2 cruisers called in.
2 star: Suspect ID'ed (you), cops will attempt to detain, up to 4 cruisers called in within city, 2 called in in outlaying areas. Rogue cops may shoot.
3 star: 6 city/ 3 rural cops called in, you're considered armed and dangerous, deadly force used. 1 passive helicopter.
4 star: 2+ helo's, helo passengers shoot at you. More cops, roadblocks/spike strips, a few NOOSE.
5 star: Noose out in full force, Army + snipers support.
6 star: Army, tanks, attack chopper, and fighter jets.

cdkee

Banned
So I finally found
Packie
only after I finished the final heist. Fuck.

IIRC, you are one of the people who still thinks Walt is a morally upright hero in the BB threads, so this makes sense lol.

That's a shame. He makes references to
Niko and their bank heist en route to the Paleto score.

void666

Banned
So i jumped off an airplane over mount chiliad. Opened my parachute and watched the airplane hit the mountain. A soon as i touched the ground i got one wanted star that soon upgraded to two stars.
I did nothing wrong. I'm just fooling around. Why can't the cops just leave me alone?
I'm really starting to hate cops in this game.

Gaz_RB

So i jumped off an airplane over mount chiliad. Opened my parachute and watched the airplane hit the mountain. A soon as i touched the ground i got one wanted star that soon upgraded to two stars.
I did nothing wrong. I'm just fooling around. Why can't the cops just leave me alone?

You caused an explosion!

You did sort of crash a plane into a mountain.

So there's that... All the reason in the world to find you and shoot you in the face.

Ramma2

Just picked this up yesterday. Aside from not doing the assassinations until late game to make more money, anyone have some non-spoilery tips for the best game experience?

SJRB

Gold Member
Just had a random encounter with Michael starring a young lady and two elderly guys.

It was just.. what the fuck. This was not the time for the stun gun, but straight up shotgun to the face.

Nesotenso

ok cult question for Trevor deliveries. Anyway to do this besides random encounters. Unfortunately I dropped off the drunk people home.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ok cult question for Trevor deliveries. Anyway to do this besides random encounters. Unfortunately I dropped off the drunk people home.

I don't know about doing it without random encounters but if you just drive around as Trevor for a while they will continually pop up, at least in my case.

So I woke up on a beach as Trevor, in my underwear. Started walking around aimlessly exploring and spotted a farmhouse a ways away. As I approached there were two old ladies on the front porch talking - they see me and start yelling. "You git now!", "Fuck off!" "You have the devil in you!", then one of em shoves me while the other calls the cops. That's when I hightailed it into the hills.

I love this game. Its the small random stuff that can really stick with you.

So I woke up on a beach as Trevor, in my underwear. Started walking around aimlessly exploring and spotted a farmhouse a ways away. As I approached there were two old ladies on the front porch talking - they see me and start yelling. "You git now!", "Fuck off!" "You have the devil in you!", then one of em shoves me while the other calls the cops. That's when I hightailed it into the hills.

I love this game. Its the small random stuff that can really stick with you.
Yah I woke up on that same beach surrounded by dead bodies of The Lost biker members lol. Trevor is amazing.

Just picked this up yesterday. Aside from not doing the assassinations until late game to make more money, anyone have some non-spoilery tips for the best game experience?

• Keep all your money in stocks, well most money. When you die with a lot of money you'll get charged more for hospital bills. (Invest in Hawk and Little on BAWSAQ)
  • Spend a minimum on upgrading cars- a paint job here, a bumper there, not a lot more. The way cars saving works right now you might loss an expensive upgraded car so it not really worth. If you want to play with the car modding stuff just create a back-up save.
  • Enjoy!

Certinty

Just started. I really like Lamar. He has me rollin' some times. I hope he doesn't become a shit head later on.
He gets more and more legendary as the game goes on I thought.

Dare I say it, I think Lamar might just be my favourite character from any game this generation.

Just started. I really like Lamar. He has me rollin' some times. I hope he doesn't become a shit head later on.
There's one particular bit of dialogue during a particularly long drive that I wish I could just have bookmarked.

I'm actually surprised at the lack of YouTubes for stuff like some of the original songs (not on the soundtracks), radio chatter, commercials and dialogue. Some of it is incredible.

I didn't hurt anyone. Cops are overreacting. :D
You probably killed trees and protected mountain animals, so maybe they're overzealous park rangers who are sick of your shit.

Steroyd

How do I raise money if I've already done the Lester missions and have completed the game?

150 million Golf Club is so far away. ;_;

Arcteryx

Is the Z-type only in the game for one mission? is there any other way of getting it back. It looked awesome.

You can purchase it off the internet for 10 mil.

I really wish we could save replays of stuff: just did a backflip on a motorcycle during the Bank Bailout skydive activity.

So I just found a huge interior that as far as I know is unused in the story, I never entered before and I finished the game. I was just walking down the Vinewood boulevard and randomly decided to go up against a door, lo and behold it opens and reveals a huge bank. The building is called Pacific Standard Public Deposit Bank and is just west of the Doppler Cinema, the door is in the corner. Maybe to be used for GTA: Online?

FStop7

Banned
So I just found a huge interior that as far as I know is unused in the story, I never entered before and I finished the game. I was just walking down the Vinewood boulevard and randomly decided to go up against a door, lo and behold it opens and reveals a huge bank. The building is called Pacific Standard Public Deposit Bank and is just west of the Doppler Cinema, the door is in the corner. Maybe to be used for GTA: Online?

Or maybe for more heist missions *salivate*

Top Bottom