• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Lebron

Damn I'm just loving walking/driving around in first person and getting lost in the city. I think i've done all but 3 missions and I'm pushing 5 hours in.

Had the game on 360 before I traded it in but it still feels like a new experience.

Megasoum

Banned
Wait... Is there a cap to how much money you can have? I have over 2 billions in stock that I want to sell but when I try it doesn't do anything.

Hmm, anyone got any ideas on how to make my online trophies pop from my transferred character?
Already tried to make a new character but that didnt work.

viveks86

The first mission where Franklin and Michael work together was when I fell in love with the first person controls.

Felt so exciting when Franklin decided to
get out of the seat and hang on to the windshield
. Since I'm playing for the first time, I did not see that coming. So good!

It should've been e-mailed then. If it's not there then you have to complain about it. Took me four days to get my code after going on their forums. :|

Can I get a link to their forums? I preordered also and didn't get the money. Also looking at pending points I'm not getting my $10 credit, but I already talked to them about that.

Labrys

yeah, I got my copy from Target, didn't pre-order and I just opened it up from the plastic to see that I got the code for 500k story mode and 500k online. It might just be a first print edition or something.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I have to ask...how the hell did R* get away with modeling a Jaguar F-Type so damn accurately? I think it's the only car in the game that looks like an actual real life car, as opposed to an amalgam of cars like many others are.

yeah, I got my copy from Target, didn't pre-order and I just opened it up from the plastic to see that I got the code for 500k story mode and 500k online. It might just be a first print edition or something.

Same. Got it from Target, had the code inside.

AEREC

Having crashing issues on PS4 in SP since last patch...any way to roll back? Can I delete and re-download and turn off auto update?

I turned into a super lucky bunny that cannot die

got him hit by cars even got stuck under a tire still shakes it off

2 hours of running around the city as this bunny

so running to the airport and see if he can get shot by security

Camisado

they called helicopters on the bunny to take him out finally what a badass

Did he look anything like this perchance?

Monty_Python_rabbit.jpg

JP

Got a quick couple of questions.
  • Is it possible to have things like the police, phone calls, etc ONLY come through the DualShock 4 speaker? I can't find a setting for it and for me it also comes through my speaker system.
  • Has anybody else had a mess around with motion controls in this yet? I had a brief go in a plane but from what I could tell they weren't work after activating.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Why the heck is my game crashing everytime I try to join online? Error CE-34878-0. I've installed twice already and my online doesn't want to work.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, my game is crashing even for SP. Fucking hell, Rockstar.

I'm starting to wonder if there's a problem with the stocks, I just did the random event where you are advised to invest in Tinkle, I did that at $324 a share immediately after dropping the guy at the airport and instead of rising it stayed level and then started to fall.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
does the 1.03 update still fuck up the game. just got home and it started downloading.. :(

It does, it crashes everything, and you can't even play. Thank you very much Rockstar. Playtest your shit.

SxP

Seems like the Altruist Acolyte trophy is bugged. Didn't pop for me just now. Maybe it's only a bug in 1.03, I don't know.

todahawk

I'm starting to wonder if there's a problem with the stocks, I just did the random event where you are advised to invest in Tinkle, I did that at $324 a share immediately after dropping the guy at the airport and instead of rising it stayed level and then started to fall.

Yeah, not surprising given that I'm fairly early in the game and each of my characters is sitting at around $2billion each.

darthbob

Dunno if anyone else ran into this, but earlier after I completed the Jewel Shop heist I got a game progression stop bug. No missions would load, so I reverted to a previous quick save that I made after the heist and took a cab (skipped straight to destination) and it reloaded the world and it fixed it.

So if anyone runs into something similar I believe this is a possible solution.

Top Bottom