• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

todahawk

In that case I dunno what's going on.

Sorry, I just meant that I don't think that stocks are behaving the way R* intended.
Other have mentioned stocks not moving much after certain missions the way they used to (and logically should).

High volume and immediate turnaround trading on bad performing stocks will like get patched soon as it's easy to make hundreds of millions quickly.

LOLCats

Banned
Today i learned the DS4 is not a good driving controller for me. I guess i knew it all long, but really came out in GTA.

reminder

Just a minor thing, but were the topless woman in the Playboy mansion removed in the remaster? Wanted to stalk some half naked chicks with Trevor but there were none. :(

Dug

Banned
CKqqiZy.jpg

"Sir could you please get off my car, I am trying to race!"

Switching between Far Cry 4 and GTA V really makes the poor controls of GTA stand out. I mean, they're serviceable, they get the job done...but Far Cry's controls are smooth as butter and super responsive. GTA V just feels too cumbersome. I hope Rockstar patch in a dead-zone slider.

vermaak

Neo Member
The tinted visor ruins it :(

I really hope R* do something about that pronto, either take out the tint or allow us not to wear helmets at all.

I hate driving bike with Michael or Franklin as they both have tinted crash helmets. Trevor uses an open style helmet without a visor. The tint is far too heavy and horrible when driving at night.

Raptomex

So I visited the "Playboy mansion" and I didn't see any nude women. Wtf. Is this common? I know there were boobs in the 360 version. Tsk tsk.

So how reliable is the car impound in single player? Right now I've only bothered customizing the character cars, mainly because I'm scared if I get a nice car and customize it, it will just disappear after a mission.

I loaded Franklin and Michael up with money. I'm not sure I should have done that. Seems like Michael could just pay off that $2.5M now with the $1.6B in his account. And Franklin could drop of the racket.

Well, I just won't cheat by buying a Rhino for mission. It won't let me buy one anyway . . . Probably not until T enters the picture.

neoism

:/ ok how the fuck do you get the 1.19 update I downloaded the 1.03 today and now my garages will not open on singleplayer........

I've had my PS4 disconnected from the internet since 1.03 went out, still playing SP on 1.02 with zero problems whatsoever. Hope they fix things if they need fixing real soon.

if you idle in first person, trevor picks his nose and flicks it.
it must be new as it was mentioned in idle animation wishlists in gta forums...

ACESmkII

I just finished a mission with Michael that was amazing.

His son gives him a drink filled with who know what while driving around Los Santos. Michael then starts tripping out, then gets kicked out of his own car by his son who says he is leaving because he is too crazy a dad, passes out only to be awoken by a bunch apes, immediately gets abducted by aliens and then gets thrown out of the UFO into a psychedelic free fall with Shine a Light playing in the background.

Please tell me there is more of this madness.

*Bow* Rockstar

*Bow* Rockstar

Yeah it was probably my favourite. I show it to people who don't know what GTA is :)

have you done the strangers and freaks with the guy at the desk advocating to legalise MJ ? you might enjoy that.

neoism

That is for PS3 & x360.

1.03 is the latest on PS4 & Xbone. By what I've heard, it is not good so I think I'll wait.
ok cool I played single an MP... MP took forever to load but worked... also my garages in singleplayer brakes and saving and reloading makes it work again :/... I really dont play much MP because I'm soo loooow level hope they patch it again.. :/

His son gives him a drink filled with who know what while driving around Los Santos. Michael then starts tripping out, then gets kicked out of his own car by his son who says he is leaving because he is too crazy a dad, passes out only to be awoken by a bunch apes, immediately gets abducted by aliens and then gets thrown out of the UFO into a psychedelic free fall with Shine a Light playing in the background.

*Bow* Rockstar

Yeah the
yoga
part of that mission was fucking hilarious as well.

Hip Hop

wtf

Just got booted out from the whole game on the Xbox one playing Single Player, was at the end of a mission.

Does this happen to anyone else.

no update either. fuck

I am enjoying this game far more than I did with GTA 4. There are two things that have disappointed me so far:

1) There was one mission where an NPC did not spawn no matter what I did. Without this NPC I was unable to continue with the game (I ended up restarting the game and he suddenly showed up).
2) I haven't heard 'Applause' on the radio once despite playing for over eight hours :(

Hip Hop

My game keeps on booting me to the dashboard on xbox one. Anyone else having this problem?

Yup.

Same here. Happened to me once, not waiting for it to happen again. Just shut off the whole game.

Also couldn't join online, it kept telling me to either sign in to LIVE (Which I was) or that the Rockstar servers are down but I see someone on my friends list playing GTA Online.

suupabuu

Banned
11/22/14: This issue has been resolved as of today. If you are still experiencing connection problems, please check out our connection troubleshooting guide.

No, Rockstar, we're still having problems.

Megasoum

Banned
It isnt working for me too. I do everything right, but its just not working for me.

I finally got it working with Trevor earlier today. I had to pick Lifeinvader even if it wasn't at the top of the column (like suggested on the Reddit thread).

I went from 100 000$ to 2.6billions in like 20minutes lol.

Top Bottom