• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

holygeesus

Banned
What the heck is going on with the Trevor side-mission where a car appears as a blue dot on the radar, and when you steal it a shed-load of truckers start attacking you? It's not explained and I can't even remember it from the previous gen version

mjAUT

What the heck is going on with the Trevor side-mission where a car appears as a blue dot on the radar, and when you steal it a shed-load of truckers start attacking you?

I'd also love to have an answer for that.

I got into that black muscle car and got attacked immediately. I got out out of the car, killed them all and hid from the police to get rid of my wanted level.

After that, I got into the car again and thought "sweet, it's mine now!". But out of nowhere, new truckers appeared again. I abondened the car for good after that...

Jb

I'd also love to have an answer for that.

I got into that black muscle car and got attacked immediately. I got out out of the car, killed them all and hid from the police to get rid of my wanted level.

After that, I got into the car again and thought "sweet, it's mine now!". But out of nowhere, new truckers appeared again. I abondened the car for good after that...

It's a reference to Duel no?

I contacted Rockstar support about my missing pre-order bonus money for GTA Online, they got back to me today and want screenshots of my purchase history... What a pain in the ass.

Cc23830

So honest answers. How often is it kicking people out at the moment. I can barely do two races then it's session timed out

Did Rockstar remove the nudity? I've never seen a topless woman outside the strip club (not even at the playboy mansion) in this game. If this is the case Rockstar can fuck themselves. I hate hidden censorship.

Did Rockstar remove the nudity? I've never seen a topless woman outside the strip club (not even at the playboy mansion) in this game. If this is the case Rockstar can fuck themselves. I hate hidden censorship.
Didn't realise nudity outside the strip club was so important to the game experience...

imo to make the nudity fair though they should've added male strippers too. GTA 6 pls

Hi All,

What do people think about the removal of the hood camera?
http://imgur.com/a/TCtT5
http://imgur.com/a/pXle3
Does look like it's more difficult to see the road and drive with, don't know why they couldn't have both in there."

Noticed it immediately. The hood cam had a certain 'bop and bob' to it, with the bumps and cracks in the road while driving that the FP camera seems to have smoothed out a bit, unless you're driving a bike. It's a glaring omission if you ask me and I want it back.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Holy shit the gardener at Michael's house is a badass. Several times I attempted to run him over and he just kept getting back up and walking away casually. I knocked him up in the air and once he landed he still got up as if nothing happened. Then when driving in to him he wasn't even affected until I crushed him against the wall. He got back up from that too! It's the casual walk away and him giving no fucks that made it so awesome. What a badass.

dedhead54

I played over 100 hours last gen and had no idea about the "Richman Mansion". The fact that this is possible makes me so excited to get back in to the PS4 version. My PS4 needs to hurry about and get returned to me from Sony. Getting tired of staring at my copy of the game. :|

Daffy Duck

Yep and its. Random event to unlock the new duke. Successfully evade or kill them and the duke can be stored and spawns in 2 places trucker free

Was a fantastic moment when I found it and two trucks pulled out in front of me, I wondered WTF was happening.

Holy shit the gardener at Michael's house is a badass. Several times I attempted to run him over and he just kept getting back up and walking away casually. I knocked him up in the air and once he landed he still got up as if nothing happened. Then when driving in to him he wasn't even affected until I crushed him against the wall. He got back up from that too! It's the casual walk away and him giving no fucks that made it so awesome. What a badass.

He's also one of the few named peds in the game. If you interact with him Michael says stuff like "Hey Carlos" and just chit-chat greetings.

swooshboy

Neo Member
I contacted Rockstar support about my missing pre-order bonus money for GTA Online, they got back to me today and want screenshots of my purchase history... What a pain in the ass.

I also contacted them and actually received the same email this morning.

The funds went into my online character's bank today, so I would restart and check.

BokehKing

Banned
This game needs a favorite play list of songs, or favorite songs that play on just one station

Smh at me listening to non stop pop, only to try to catch 2 songs out of what feels like 50

Lrrr

The rain in this game is both a thing of beauty and utterly immersive breaking. I was driving as Michael when a storm hit, so I decided to get out of the car and walk around. That's when I discovered the water (seemingly) hits everything on screen except your character. It was so disappointing seeing my character protected by an invisible rain shield. :(

The rain in this game is both a thing of beauty and utterly immersive breaking. I was driving as Michael when a storm hit, so I decided to get out of the car and walk around. That's when I discovered the water (seemingly) hits everything on screen except your character. It was so disappointing seeing my character protected by an invisible rain shield. :(

Actually it just takes a bit of time and then the character will be soaking wet.

todahawk

Quick gif of the tank (FP) at the airport
KkEVkz.gif

Full clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJ6d3Ycalc

GoldenA

I've got an issue where i can't Switch characters or trigger missions!! Stuck as Michael just after the casing the jewellery store mission. Any ideas?

Were bloody footprints taken out for performance reasons? There are still bloody car tracks so their absence continues to be bizarre. In every Rockstar game since GTA IV walking through a pile of blood left tracks :/

MattyG

Banned
Just got this for half off. It's taking forever to install.

Do you guys think FPS is the way to go if you already played it on PS3? Seems like it'd make for a more fresh experience. Oh, and is there a Gaf GTAO gang?

MMaRsu

Just got this for half off. It's taking forever to install.

Do you guys think FPS is the way to go if you already played it on PS3? Seems like it'd make for a more fresh experience. Oh, and is there a Gaf GTAO gang?

Oh hell yes it does. Turn on standard fps controls and max your fov. Makes the game a totally different experience. Dont forget to turn on free aim!

Reule

Just played for about awhile last night. Did the first heist all in first person and it was so damn cool. I forgot to recruit
Packie
before the heist but I'll get them for the next one. I'm having a lot of fun though, love this game.

Two questions! Is anyone seeing Game Broadcasts show up in What's New for GTA V? I've had them show up for Destiny and other games but not for GTA V.That and has anyone gotten any errors while trimming GTA V clips in the Capture Gallery? I was booted twice with a CE-34878-0 error. Might be unrelated to GTA V but I just remembered the code from the night before last with the patch issues.

Speaking of GTA V clips, it really sucks none of the music plays during the clips. I understand why but it kind of takes some of the fun out when there's a great song that compliments what's going on in the capture.

Top Bottom