• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

ekim

I know it's been asked but how do I solve the 500k money issue? I've entered the code, downloaded jt, the game has told me it redeemed it but I don't see it anywhere

Oddly enough, when I started playing yesterday I've seen the money in SP but after an hour it was gone... or just one character got the money. Don't know

doing all the gun range challenges are fun in 1st person, and the reward is getting to try heavy weapons. As are the stunt plane challenges in FP. Its like a christmas stocking of mini games. Going to try golf next.

BNGames

Rogaine: For Men (GTA Style)

https://gfycat.com/DapperMellowGlowworm

F84dZEc

So, the "returning player" content - are there prompts for that, or does it just show up in-game? Any way I can tell if it unlocked properly? My Social Club account is linked to my PSN ID.

Also...how am I supposed to upload Snapmatic pictures? I thought it was automatic, but there's nothing under 'My Photos' on the Social Club website.

ekim

Driving around mount Chilliad (the town next to it) in first person at night during a thunderstorm... holy shit.

slash3584

So, the "returning player" content - are there prompts for that, or does it just show up in-game? Any way I can tell if it unlocked properly? My Social Club account is linked to my PSN ID.

Also...how am I supposed to upload Snapmatic pictures? I thought it was automatic, but there's nothing under 'My Photos' on the Social Club website.

Same here, my website it's not updated with my PS4 info.

If think I got a "welcome back" message after the first story mission. And the game told me about the blimp unlocking, but that was probably due to the collector's edition.

Vidpixel

I've been immensely enjoying playing the game like so: first-person while on-foot, first-person ragdoll, third-person driving, third-person cover, and third-person rolling.

If think I got a "welcome back" message after the first story mission. And the game told me about the blimp unlocking, but that was probably due to the collector's edition.

Ahh...that's jogged my memory. I think I got the blimp message; is the new blimp the default when you go to use one?

Just to clarify, this game takes up 50gbs roughly and it's super slow to install? I'm disappointed if true. I figure I'll have to delete stuff of the hdd over time and big games like this will be the first thing I delete which I thought would be no problem since PS4 install times are super quick when I want to randomly play it again. Shadow of Mordor is 29gb and was ready to play in 30 seconds. Why is this so slow? Kinda regret trading in my PS3 copy now.

Just to clarify, this game takes up 50gbs roughly and it's super slow to install? I'm disappointed if true. I figure I'll have to delete stuff of the hdd over time and big games like this will be the first thing I delete which I thought would be no problem since PS4 install times are super quick when I want to randomly play it again. Shadow of Mordor is 29gb and was ready to play in 30 seconds. Why is this so slow? Kinda regret trading in my PS3 copy now.

Full installation and download of the 1GB update took me roughly 50 minutes.

I take that over dealing with the PS3 version any day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Trevor's mission driving to Los Santos in the storm in first person at night could be one huge gif on why the game looks good.

jts

...hate me...
Really bothers me that the text is so small, but I guess that's not a problem exclusive to GTA. Big ass TVs and here I am squinting like a motherfucker to be able to read anything.

dreamfall

Got all the HOMIES with their epic beards!

It feels nice just hear Lamar again. He needs his own game! Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none!

Any news on character transfer bug? I tried to transfer last night and I just got an error message saying unable to get file from rockstar server or something along those lines.

Hystzen

Man I have watched to much Supernatural everytime I hear "Carry on my wayward son" think it a finale or season opener. Driving round LS and soon song comes on imagine seeing words "the road so far" written across screen

jts

...hate me...
I have already linked it.

So I assume the bonus content is already in my single player game?
If your Social Club account acknowledges your PS3 playtrhough nice and dandy (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps3/career/overview/michael) you should be good to go, assuming your using the same PSN on PS4. If upgrading to Bone, you have to link your XBL as well.

You should get a notification about your content when you finish the first mission with Franklin and Lamar. You'll go to your bed and save the game, and the notification prompts when you leave your house after that.

At least that's what happened in my case.

Top Bottom