• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Is there a prompt or something that confirms I got the social club bonuses from playing the PS3 version? Haven't seen any yet.

shandy706

SmoggyCornyGerenuk.gif

That's awesome, congrats!! The golf game is pretty sweet, I just wish we could do it in the middle of free roam (in Online), not in a separate "instance"...but then again people would likely be driving all over the course then. Unless they made golfers passive, and transparent like the no contact races. THAT would be amazing..

Playing sports in free-roam would probably turn into some hilarious experiences.

Can you hide in the bushes and shoot golfers?

Nope, but see the above. It would be a ton of fun.

Call someone and go drinking in celebration.

In the game, of course.

Of course! :)

RBK

Banned
Was thinking about trading FH2 for this on XB1, just can't come to terms with letting that go yet.

Probably just hold off for future sales on it.

woen

I had forgotten how they did a shitty job with the Flight School and some stupid objectives (Touch Down I'm talking about you) especially considering you can't reload the video of the training nor reload when you want. And why the fuck the place restart the engine when I'm landing and without pressing L2 or R2?!

bunbun777

Last two days been getting unknown network error trying to join death matches. Not very fun kicks me out to single player, also I never seem to get full "lobbies" just a couple players in the open world.

Certinty

After playing this for a few hours I truly believe this game has by far the best dialogue of any game I've ever played and it's not even close. Absolutely stunning.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Last two days been getting unknown network error trying to join death matches. Not very fun kicks me out to single player, also I never seem to get full "lobbies" just a couple players in the open world.
Thought this was just me so glad it's happening to others.

Maybe going to leave it a few days and see if its fixed- not really playable for me atm longer than 10 minutes.

StillEdge

My Xbox One is doing this weird thing where it's claiming I don't have enough space. I need 44.4 GB to install from disc, but when it starts to install it errors out and claims I don't have enough room. When I check the space after trying to install it's only at 9.6 GB but when I "uninstall" it I have 52 GB free. Any ideas?

B3N1

They just need to play Watch_Dogs for an hour and make the aiming/shooting exactly like that.

You spelt Max Payne 3 wrong.

They could play any other shooter than Warframe.
Was that deadzone ever fixed?

I did the
Trevor sniper
mission, where I spent 4-5 seconds on each (stationary) dude to place the crosshair on their heads. Currently it's easier to aim with Hip-fire + Left Stick than with the Right Stick and ADS.

Edit:
My Xbox One is doing this weird thing where it's claiming I don't have enough space. I need 44.4 GB to install from disc, but when it starts to install it errors out and claims I don't have enough room. When I check the space after trying to install it's only at 9.6 GB but when I "uninstall" it I have 52 GB free. Any ideas?

I had the same problem with preload. Needed around 50+GB for sure, don't know why.

Wonderful. Absolutely glorious! I played a couple hours a little while ago and holy shit, when I thought it couldn't get any better. Driving and movement/combat in first person feels fantastic!

The game is pure perfection now.

Hearing "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick was the icing on the cake really.

I can't get enough 1st person motorcycle action. The sense of speed it truly something else.

Is there way so I don't put the helmet on? I hate stopping for a second only to have the character put a helmet on.

Yasawas

I'll be doing something dumb here likely but how do I submit photos for the wildlife competition thing and is there a way to keep track of them? I've just got the email telling me I've been entered and taken a couple of shots but maybe they were too far away.

TheExodu5

Banned
So I redeemed the $500K for story mode...but I only got the money on Franklin. Is there any way to transfer money between characters? Or can I redeem additional money on the other characters?

Man I can't tell if I would like going through this game again or if I would buy it, play for a few hours and never have the desire to play it again.

Megasoum

Banned
So I redeemed the $500K for story mode...but I only got the money on Franklin. Is there any way to transfer money between characters? Or can I redeem additional money on the other characters?

As far as I know you are stuck. I'm in the same situation, it's really dumb.

As far as I can remember there's no way to transfer money between the characters but anyway, if you play you cards right with the stock market, you'll be filthy rich on all characters before the end. Remember to do the stock market stuff on all 3 characters everytime, not just on franklin who has to do the actual assasination missions.

It only applies to one character for whatever reason. I don't think you can transfer money.

Hip Hop

Just picked this up for xbox one, was the GTA online bonus credits only if you preordered the game?

It should have been, but some cases come with a slip inside that contains a code for the bonuses.

I didn't pre-order and I got it. Check the case.

purg3

slept with Malkin
It should have been, but some cases come with a slip inside that contains a code for the bonuses.

I didn't pre-order and I got it. Check the case.

Just checked again, no slip. Never played online when I had it briefly on the 360, am I going to be screwed starting without that money or is it easy to build up some cash in the game?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I love this game so much. I didn't realise how much I missed this game.

Also I couldn't bring myself to shoot a cat because it meowed at me when I aimed at it. Aw.

So you know the numbers on the switch character wheel? They indicate the number of missions each character has available, right? WHY is the number always one higher than the number of missions I can see on my map? I've tried calling everyone in my phone, replying to emails, etc.

This is not good for OCD folk.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
So you know the numbers on the switch character wheel? They indicate the number of missions each character has available, right? WHY is the number always one higher than the number of missions I can see on my map? I've tried calling everyone in my phone, replying to emails, etc.

This is not good for OCD folk.
You got any strangers on the map?

Top Bottom