• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Looks like we're now blaming *checks notes* the British, in 1936, for LGBT people being murdered by default in present-day Gaza.

JuiAokt.png

aORHZpB.png
Oh yeah...I'm sure that's the reason. Fucking British at it again! When will they be stopped?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Iran got cold feet, guess threatening diplomacy works. Now they are like, don't attack us and we won't attack you.

Ehhh, I dunno, sounds like a delay tactic to limit any preemptive Israeli attack while they build up along the border. Then, when they hit peak readiness and they see a momentary gap, they suddenly attack. Israel shouldnt fall for it, though im not sure how much they can do to prevent it other than just draw a line in the sand and wait for it or somehow lure them in by feigning weakness. One good bloody nose and I think Iran will call it a day.

This is why countries always want a nice fat buffer zone on borders so this trick is less effective.

Nonehxc

Ehhh, I dunno, sounds like a delay tactic to limit any preemptive Israeli attack while they build up along the border. Then, when they hit peak readiness and they see a momentary gap, they suddenly attack. Israel shouldnt fall for it, though im not sure how much they can do to prevent it other than just draw a line in the sand and wait for it or somehow lure them in by feigning weakness. One good bloody nose and I think Iran will call it a day.

This is why countries always want a nice fat buffer zone on borders so this trick is less effective.
Build-up is fine.

For anyone with the ability to strike like Israel has, build-up isn't called 'glorious military strenght'.

It's called TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT.

Bloody nose? They're gonna rip through their arsenals, drone factories and such, they're not gonna let them live to fight another day with their military intact, just banging some armor of an expeditionary forcem

Obviously they're not gonna underestimate their opponent, but I highly doubt any of the hostiles around them go back home with just a bloodied nose. Israel whole claim to survival resides on being, when shit hits the fan, much more hardcore than their friendly neighbours, when they're less than 10 million and there's hundreds of millions that want them dead.

Like the White Stripes said

'I'm gonna fight them off

A Seven Nation Army couldn't hold me back'

laynelane

London has started to crack down on people wearing pro-Hamas imagery. There have already been some arrests and they have released photos to track down others:

It seems like these steps are being taken a little on the late side to me, but any action is better than none. I wish my country would follow suit. It's important to be clear that terrorism does not belong in a civilized society. The fact that people have already been victimized by this is infuriating when most countries have clear hate speech laws, as well.

Brigandier

Just an ugly looking lady. Also known as Fugly, Rotter, Minger, Butters, Radio face or 'only a face a mother could love'.

Munter.

Bobfoc - Body off Baywatch face off Crimewatch

My brain is like

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

Happy You Good GIF

Tomeru

I would like to believe we have some eyes in the skies for that.

DrKeo

Iron Beam used for the first time

(Debunked, lens flare from Iron Dome interceptors)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if you want people to believe you are peaceful, don’t justify terrorism and then use your religion as a war chant after police stop you from murdering someone supporting the victims in the street. Generally, you want people to be able to believe that if Iran invaded the country, you wouldn’t join their side.
But here the thing - they don't care if they are seen peaceful or not.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Looks like we're now blaming *checks notes* the British, in 1936, for LGBT people being murdered by default in present-day Gaza.

JuiAokt.png

aORHZpB.png

Man, so many people have no knowledge of the formation of Gaza. They could learn the history, like I did as a kid, by reading for about twenty minutes from an encyclopedia. This is like someone blaming a British colonial era rule for being the basis of a modern-day law in California.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Skill issue

What a dumbass. As I said in an earlier post today, these guys are so fucked up it's more about the thrill and excitement of Jew hunting. That's why the mobs protesting seem so angry and happy about. And you got tons of footage of the terrorists filming and uploading it.

Last edited:

wa600

Skill issue

Cant believe some of those comments:

"This looks made up by IDF. How would Hamas be roaming around free with guns in Israel? Think about that and tell me whether that makes sense?"

"I don’t see any civilian killed here, obviously engaging with Israeli militias or IDF since he got shot"

"Okay wait, why are Hamas walking around with GoPros on their heads? Like, this is very dubious to me…."

The killings could happen right before their eyes and these people would still deny it..

LordOfChaos

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

Christ...This is also not ok. Targeting children and civilians is never ok. Fuck this guy.

It's the 9/11 aftermath all over again. This probably won't be an isolated incident.

LordOfChaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom